Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well out me in your will, and I will come over and take care of you when you are "sick"...........LOL!!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND AROUND ME WITH A BIG, FLUFFY PILLOW!!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Oct. 12 2009,00:45) My Gawd how bad are the Raiders??  Someone should smother Old Al davis, since he runs the team, with a pillow!!  Then they might have a chance!!  And they traded their first round pick next year for an older defensive lineman who didnt want to play there!!!  DOOOOOOOMED!!!
      For a 1st Rounder in 2011, not next year. Just to be accurate.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Was it 2011?? Well, it should STILL be a high 1st round pick!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

(kevin4252 @ Oct. 11 2009,13:03) Making a mental note here BB, twice in separate threads mentioning smothering someone with a pillow, I'm gonna have to check in daily with PigDogg just to see if he's still safe.
          Don'tworry Kev, I've had some shuteye within spitting distance and Ole Blu Ballz even had pillows at his disposal.

Comment

You and Mr Ballz sleeping closely together now? Is there something about your relationship with him that you are coming out of the closet to the rest of your friends with that statement?
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
            X