• Show
Clear All

• Best team right now

Saints?

Jets?

{I can't believe I am saying that!}

Ravens?   Vikes?  

Colts have a great offense and a good defense and are also 3-0

KL's Steel Curtain only 1-2 and the very predestrian-looking Patriots at a very lucky 2-1; who would ever guess??

I'd say the Ravens or the Colts, with the Chefs and the Redskins being the WORST.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The Giants are the team to beat.

The Ravens and Saints are a pretty close second place...

Jets are overachieving and I think the Saints will give them a spanking on Sunday.
    I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Interesting grist for your community mill.......you know this happens EVERY season. There are a few teams that look like KING KONG after the first 5 or 6 weeks and then they dont end up doing shit. I remember a couple of years ago many people practically annoited The Cowboys as Super Bowl Champs and they barle made the playoffs.

Injuries continue to play a HUGE role in the league. I think the G Men are the class of the NFC. While I like the Saints, one must remember, D wins championships. The jury on the Saints will always be out. I dont think Minny will be there in the end. The AFC?? Denver = Paper Tiger, SD they dont really miss LT that much if Merriman can keep out of jail, that would help. NE DONT count them out. Baltimore, theyreally havent played anyone-yet. The team I like is Indy. You know some make fun of Peyton Manning but man he is so fucking good. The Jets?? They are my team but I cannot trust them at all until they actually do it!!! Think about it The Jets and Man City (both my teams) are near the top of their respective leagues. Posibly a sign that the apocylpse is very close indeed......

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

I'd have to go with the Giants as the dominant team so far, from what I've

seen of them, injuries to their secondary notwithstanding, and as far as

this weekend's premier game, J_E_T_S-- J_E_T_S_-- J_E_T_S, the only

spanking you're gonna endure will be done in the privacy of your bedroom,

and no, I'm not interested in the details, a vidcap would suffice.
        Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

The Jets can't keep this nonsense up all year but they DO look good so far and may have a playoff run in 'em ..... one thing I like about Rex Ryan is he is not afraid to gamble; when they beat the Patriots {grrrr} he was blitzing the whole 2nd half, rather than sitting back like a pussy and letting Brady try and come at 'em.

he's a gambler and his defense plays hard, ya gotta like teams like that. The rookie QB looks good also, they drafted well this year for a change.

Comment

Motor City
            Lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

What JD said. Look at how the Jets handled the end of their game with the Pats and look at what the Bills did........end of.
              Be careful out there!

Comment

Its like Bill Parcells says "Your only as good as your record, it is what it is" So I will say the Giants are the best 3-0 team. Is their defense that good or is Tampa Bays offense that bad. At one point in that game the Giants had 21 first downs to the Bucs 1!

Denver worst 3-0 team in football, if it wasn't for a lucky deflection on week one they would be 2-1 and the Bengals would be 3-0.
                Attached Files
                Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

p4p you contradict yourself a bit when you say that about Denver and mention that quote from The Big Tuna in the same post. I do, however, agree with you about Denver. Have a look at Pittsburgh. I ahve a feeling we will hear from them before the end of the season. Can the bengals be players?? Who knows.
                  You know what they say about "if". "If the Queen had balls, she would be the King."

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 30 2009,06:56)  Can the bengals be players??  
                    NO!

they are cursed

and OchoCinco is a royal pain in the arse

Broncos? smoke and mirrors so far, once the halfway point is here they will show their true colors and be 5-3.

Anyone ever notice how many Ex-Patriot coaches go on to become head coaches? mangini, mcdaniels, crennel, charlie Weiss, etc.....we'd be a dynasty by now if we didn't lose so many important coaches.

Comment

Working...
                    X