Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a couple of Pic's of what I did to my Ohio State Buckeyes Hat after they Lost to U.S.C. in week two.

Covered that bitch with Lighter Fluid and Torched it. These pricks haven't shown up for a big game in four years.

Here are my Week #3 NFL picks.

New York Jets
    Chicago Bears
    Oakland Raiders
    Houston Texans
    New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys 27 Panters 13
    Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

New York Jets
      Chicago Bears
      Oakland Raiders
      Houston Texans
      New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys 31 Carolina Panthers 20
      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

fAlCoNs -Johnny "Big Abe" Abraham is gonna bitch slap that punk Matt Light into next month and knock the damn peewaddin out of Pussy Boy Brady, reducing him to a tearful shell of his former self. Matt Ryan, Tony Gonzalez and Co will go through the declining Cheatriots defense like a hot knife through butter.

So much for that.........Don't diss the Brady man.........he has 3 more rings then your boy Marino and will be a unanimous first ballot hall of famer...............plus he can fuck Gisele every time he wants too

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 27 2009,13:23) plus he can fuck Gisele every time he wants too      
          I was in a bar last night and they were showing a taped Yankee-BoSox game. Derek Jeter came up to bat and it occured to me that even though he's a good looking baht billionaire the guys in the bar were getting a comparable quality of pussy.

Life is good over here.

Comment

Roll on to J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS v The Saints!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

That looks to be the game of the week #4.

Baltimore at New England should be interesting as well.
              Attached Files
              Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

Maybe according the the records but I reckon that line will be about 5 or 6 with the Saints as the fav. Sure it will be incredibly interesting since both teams are 3-0, even moreso since the Saints have a high powered offense and the Jets a hig pressure in your face defense. I will be on my couch for this one. Well, I will be I am working Sunday but should be home for about 200pm!!! Dont know if thats the early game or the GMen are the early game. I hope its the Gmen coz they play shitty KC.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

Jets with their Vince from Entourage look alike QB are kicking off at 4:00 at superdome. Saints home favorite. Jets Defense is awesome but Sanchez looks are getting the offense more credit. Just like broadway Joe.

Adrian Grenier

Mark Sanchez
                  Attached Files
                  Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

FUCKING HELL thats like the secind time in a row I just lost out on the 5 boner points but the width of a skinny pube

First it was Mr Pigg now it looks like Kevin did the dirty on me
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                    X