X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 5 Pittsburgh
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I think the Aints will blow 'em out tomorrow...... a 13 point spread is scaring the bettors away, but that final should be something like 35-10.
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 12 2009,21:11) Week 5 Pittsburgh

You having a laff or what?
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

You have told us how many games you think the Lions will win this season, you have told us what you think N.O. will do to them, but you still haven't ventured a projection for their first win?

All talk no action.
          Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

ya, even a true steeler-hater like me would have to say that is nothing but a good laugher

But then again wasn't my pal Lefty the one who picked the Bills to take the AFC east?  Or even his hapless Fish?

Seems as though the salt air of living off the ocean is eroding his brain, or at least his ability to talk about football sensibly.

Comment

(p4player @ Sep. 13 2009,05:14) You have told us how many games you think the Lions will win this season, you have told us what you think N.O. will do to them, but you still haven't ventured a projection for their first win?

All talk no action.
              errrr, OK....if I must be a man of action here ya go;

Week 7 - BYE

they won't lose there for sure!!

they can maybe beat the Browns and the Rams at home, can't see 'em winning any road games

Comment

(kliome @ Sep. 12 2009,16:39) I'll be brave - Week 01  Sep. 13 at New Orleans Saints!
                How 'brave'? I'll bet my life savings (well over 1,000 baht) that The Saints thrash them... although it'll be a ten point game by the half.
                I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

they can maybe beat the Browns and the Rams at home, can't see 'em winning any road games
                   Ha ha! You still managed to avoid commitment. Guess we will have to mark you down for the Browns since you mentioned them first and the Rams was my pick.

Comment

Nov. 8th, they'll beat the Seahawks
                    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Both Blue Ballz and Jai Dee have mentioned the home field advantage.

But if two disapointing shitty teams are playing late in the season it just might be better to play on the road and get away from the demorilization of home fans booing you.

Comment

Well, it wasnt WEEK 1 was it? Brees only had 6 TD passes FFS!!! They almost covered so there might be some hope!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

November 1st against the Rams
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Sep. 24 2009,12:33) November 1st against the Rams
                            Maybe being a Michigan fan earns you certain allowances, but hopefully entering a season competition in week #3 isn't one of them.

Do you think its fair to the people who picked Week 8 against the Rams before the season actually started to have to share that massive cash prize with you?

Comment

My post was a re-enter. My first post was made September 6th.
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Sep. 26 2009,23:45) My post was a re-enter. My first post was made September 6th.
                                2010? Took that as they wouldn't win a game in 2009, so you shouldn't be able to change 3 weeks into the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X