Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(p4player @ Sep. 16 2009,19:20) The Bungles who knocked me out of the winners pool when they lost in the last 38 seconds will be my pick in the losers pool. Go Packers!

Cinncinati Bengals - loser pick
    The Bengals knocked me out of the winners pool when they lost to Denver in the last 38 seconds in week one at home. Week 2 they travel to Green Bay and beat the Packers to knock me out of the losers pool. Thanks Bungles, nice playing with ya's.

I'm out!
    Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

I dont think you will be picking them in ANY pool anytime soon. I have no right to talk as they kicked me out of the LOSERS pool with you!!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 20 2009,22:55) It is noon Sunday on the East Coast, only one hour before kick off and the only one that hasnt put in his picks is Lefty.  Where are ya??  Pigdogg wake him up for goodness sake!!!!  If he doesnt pick, then he is out.  If he doesnt pick in time today, I will allow him to pick the Monday Night game....
        I don't know what the fuck happened to my post, because I did post on Saturday.
        My picks were Green Bay winner and Rams loser.

Someone deleted my post I guess.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

My too....
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Dieter I saw and registered your picks but never saw your Lefty-sorry....
            Be careful out there!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Sep. 21 2009,03:23)
              (katoeylover @ Sep. 15 2009,19:30) Loser: NE      
              For real??  I love it looks like you might REALLY commit suicide!!
              What you have to say now?
              Ballsy pick taking N.E. ......Jets ahd never beaten Brady's Patriots at home. Sanchez for real?

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 22 2009,02:28) Dieter I saw and registered your picks but never saw your Lefty-sorry....
                My post is no longer there which would explain why you didn't see it. Someone felt the need to delete it, but I came on here the same time to post my picks in all 3 pools. As you may notice my times for posting in the other two pools are very close together. The Suicide pool was done in some part of the order of the 3.
                Since this would require you to take my word for it, to count my picks, you don't need to bother if you don't wish to. Feel free to just eliminate me from the pool.

Who knows, maybe one of my two remaining pool posts for this coming week will mysteriously disappear as well.
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

What is up with that? I have had posts disspappear as well. made no sense, not even the usual letter from an anonymous moderator.

I vote the to take take Lefty's word.

Comment

All righr Lefty, since we are just doing this for shts and giggles I will accept the picks-ESPECIALLY give the fact that one of the picks was a loser. Thats nhow I know you are deffo 100% sincere-rock on you!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                    X