Denver
      Minnesota
      Dallas

Bonus:
      New England
      San Diego

GO STILLERS!!

Comment

As a side point yesterday September 12th.
        MICHIGAN 38 Notre Dame 31
        BIG BLUE is BACK !!!!!!!
        TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Sep. 13 2009,09:01) As a side point yesterday September 12th.
          MICHIGAN 38 Notre Dame 31
          BIG BLUE is BACK !!!!!!!    
          Must be all that "extra practice"!!!!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files
          It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

2 hours til game time boys and girls

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I dream about a BCS Championship and fatasize that my avatar is a Lb.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Sep. 13 2009,07:52) and fatasize that my avatar is a Lb.
                Her left thigh looks muscular..........

Comment

Following the Baltimore game on my computer Baltimore up by 7 with 25 seconds left has a 4th and goal from the 1.  

Baltimore ran it for a TD covering the spread.

But isn't there a greater probabilty of making a chip shot field goal than a TD from the 1 yard yard line?

Is there a greater probabilty of a blocked field goal than a fumble?

Comment

Interesting I was wondering how they covered. They were up 7 with less than two minutes to go and that was my only "chalk" pick on the spread picking competition. There seems to be one game a week with a wacky ending that has a bearing on the spread betting.....one reason why I dont bet on these games. The smart play is to be the house!!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

(Paul039 @ Sep. 13 2009,08:44) Carolina
                      Green Bay
                      Denver
                      Minnesota
                      Dallas

Bonus:
                      New England
                      San Diego

GO STILLERS!!
                      You need scores on the bonus games paulo

Comment

Someone forgot to enter their game picks........

So I will take an 0-5 but I will submit these bonerus scores

NE 28-23

SD 31-10

Comment

I don't think the Bills will keep it that close

The J-E-T-S looked great yesterday!!  One-time fluke or does this Sanchez kid really have it, same as Matt Ryan and Flacco?
                          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

No I am thinking more Browning Nagle!!! He had a good first game and the next week NBC was schilling him as "Broadway Browning" in their ads!!!

Samchez did look quite good and the D walked and talked with a swagger and they backed it up. Easy game next week-Pats at home. Normal service to be resumed.....

What say you, Kev??
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

Pats were horrible tonight and were damn lucky they got a win out of this.... they dominated the numbers but overall were outplayed by the Bills!!

May have to re-evaluate their potential this year; although Peter King from S.I. and many others pick them to go all the way, now they have lost Jerod Mayo for who-knows-how -long and they just did not look in sync tonight one bit......probably won't come until week 6 or 7 now and their defense will be letting up a LOT of points this year!

early line has Pats -7 at the NYJ on sunday ....I'd pick the Jets to cover after seeing what I saw tonight
                              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 14 2009,09:51)

I don't think the Bills will keep it that close

The J-E-T-S looked great yesterday!!  One-time fluke or does this Sanchez kid really have it, same as Matt Ryan and Flacco?
                                Gee a little closer then imagined.........and didn't Tom (MEEEEEEEEECCCCCCHHHHIIIIIIIGAAAAAAAN) Brady look a bit like Tate (May the) Forcier (be with you) on those last 2 drives?

And yes I'll take those 5 bonerus points...........makes up for 0-5 a bit

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X