Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Rugby Legue Tipping Comp

Hi all,

I have no interest what so ever in soccer (yes... SOCCER!) footy as far as I am concerned is played between 2 teams of men with either 13 or 15 players aside, not raging Nancy-boys who throw tanties and dive if they get the merest hint of a whisker scratch on their shins.

Grid-iron? Rugby gone wrong and made rediculously technical and slow by the very last country who should ever attempt anything technical. Come on guys, leave it to the Japs. They know how to steal ideas and IMPROVE them, something in which you yanks failed miserably with the NFL.

But Rugby Legue? Jesus would have played NRL if not for his nail problem, Buddha would have been a shoe in (if he had shoes) and I'm not touching that other one coz I dont want my house burnt down and my camel made pregnant.

SO: The Sydney Daily Telegraph runs a MOST EXCELLENT Fantasy NRL comp where you can have your own competition.

Knowing that there are a few Manly Die-hards on the Forum, and few other east coasters (OK I'll let you play too Paccie. You can pretend you are an Aussie for the season) what do you say we have a ladyboyforums fanstasy tipping comp? it does not have to be called that on the comp of course...

Azza, Donnykey, Donnny, Ozzie, etc etc etc! Whaddayareckon?

Interested?

oi oi oi!
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

manley sea eagles wooo hooo
    actual;ly i think parra are a good chance this year
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Sports Related
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Not being a big follower of the NRL, preferring the real game... my contribution here will be brief.

Melbourne Storm. Again
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I'm more of a Union man myself, but the Queensland Reds have been eating shit for years so I'll put my two cents in with the League because at least we have been winning that.

I think that whilst Parra will be strong, Souths are very much the up and comer's.
          With Lang as the coach I think he can turn things around just like he did at the Panthers.

Also, with big Willie up north now I think he will help give the Cowboys more punch and with Thurston running the backs it could be a good year for them.

PS. Queensland to win the State of Origin for the next 5 years straight!
          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Yeah I think Qld will win it again this year: although 5 years on the trot might be too much for the Cockies to handle.

I also agree on your top teams... in fact this year might be NRL at its very best.

I can't see St George repeating thier choke of last year. If they do it will be "thanks for coming" to one W. Bennett, a personal hero of mine. So I think St Geo should not be overlooked.

Paramatta. Interesting to see if Anderson can carry his magic into this year. Also to see Timana Tahu back in action. He can be one of the best. They look top 4 material.

Souths: Wouldn't it be nice? I think everyone realised JT was not up to it last year.,... he had his chance, but you can't put an old head etc etc. Johnny Lang is another hero and has been since he played for Easts brisbane. Legend.

NQ: Willie is trouble. Back 4 years ago living in Bondi I saw first hand what a wanker he was every Sunday afternoon Session. He is a team breaker. A mistake.

Doggies: Hmmmmm. peaked last year. Got a great pack though.

Broncos: My team. Contenders for 5th place at best.

Wests? Forget it. Tim Sheens is OTH. No new ideas there. Benji is terrific one week horrible the next. And what a wate of money signing Whats his name from Union. They let him go from union beicase he is a winger... and a winger only. Sailor had more skills.

Melbourne: 4 in a row? No I doubt it... They are starting to age. Is the hunger there? But still would rather watch any game with Billy Slater in it. The man is magic on his day.

I reckon its gonna be a great season! Bring it on! Now if only i could get it on teev in LOS. Rang J-sat in BKK about getting a dish and talked to the most rude, arrogant Aussie (Yes Mr John Clarke of Jsat BKK, hope you are a BM and read this you arrogant shit) and decided I would rather spend my money on something else.
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

fOxxee, a possible solution to your RL viewing dilemma.
              Living in a house without Foxtel led me to sign up with a sports streaming site. They have all the sports from around the world and it cost me $38AU for a year.
              http://www.sportstvcenter.com/
              I have been watching the Super 14 Rugby on it but there are a tonne of other sports to view, all live.
              Might solve your problem of not finding any League channels in LOS.
              dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
              X