X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four entries still have a shot.

Smuttley and FOX, what a partnership, who would have thunk it?

Comment

I really need to get a cell phone with Internet.  My spare time is totally unpredictable now'days. When i do get spare time I like spending it building something in my garage.   Think I watched T.V. maybe twice in five months.

Go Ohio State.....
      excuse me while I go scratch my buckeyes.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

It's down to PigDogg and Smuttley.

If Kansas State and Duke both lose this weekend then it's Smuttley.

Otherwise it's the PigDogg.

Comment

Our contest all comes down to the Duke-Baylor game with the Duke a 5 point favorite.

Go Blue Devils!

Comment

Don't know PD.........Baylor in Houston with the home court advantage??? I can imagine what M would have been like with Udoh this year

Actually my thoughts are more with M vs Miami (Ohio) in the NCAA Hockey regional finals tonight. Frozen four time I'm also beeding ORANGE today.............beat them spartinas

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I want West Virginia to lose ever since I learned that their point guard abused a woman in a bar last year; bum

Of the 4 teams left right now I say; go Butler!!!
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Congrats to PigDogg!    

My competitors probably know much more about college hoops than I do but one of the few things I'm good at is Office Pools.  

Did well in the pools at my old job despite the competition being mostly quants into advanced analytical techniques.  Truth be told, I was never a star at work but I had this rep as being a clever guy in the Pools.  

Game theory is huge in these pools; my picks in a 200 person pool would be different than in a 5 person pool.  In 5 person pools you go with the chalk but in big pools number 1 seeds and local teams get overplayed and are to be avoided.

Comment

Some data from an office pool with 525 entries.

35 people having Duke going all the way.

West Virginia 32

Michigan State 3

Butler 1

Comment

Butler has the homecourt advantage.   As a 7.5 point underdog, I say take the points.

Go Bulldogs!

Coverage commences 8 AM Tuesday, Bangkok time with the opening tip at 8:20 on ASN which is often channel 108.

Comment

Working...
                    X