Nadal
    0%
    Djokovic
    0%
    Murray
    0%
    other
    0%

Anyone but Murray. What a fucking clown, he said he may not curtsey to the Queen. Sorry for the spelling error but jesus christ, what is the world coming to...

ABM

Comment

I thought he was Scottish anyway so why the fuck should he ?
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Protocol

Comment

Murray's only chance is to play against the women  

It's a brave call this far out but I'll go for Rog. He had a jolt in the lead up, and then came back from 2 sets down yesterday. He's just warming up
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(whore @ Jun. 22 2010,11:59) I thought he was Scottish anyway so why the fuck should he ?
            Thats exactly why so when he bends over she chops his head off. No doubt he is another ABE, scottish git. Its ok for him to have free presciptions then...... I say use part of the 2.5% extra on the Vat to rebuild the wall

Comment

ah the wall that went through the center of Newcastle, that's the one you'd be talking about then
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Anything north of the Dales will do

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jun. 22 2010,18:41) Anyone but Murray. What a fucking clown, he said he may not curtsey to the Queen.
                  Where's Grinder when you need him on a thread

I heard that Murray said he would love to win ... 'especially in his own country' Maybe he was taking the p***?
                  TT

Comment

Anyone watching the Mahut v Isner Games

its 48-48 in the last set!!

Amazing

make that 49 all

they have been on court 8hrs, 45 mins
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

What the hell?

I thought that was a tiebreak score.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

54-53 now

5th set has lasted over 6 and a half hrs.

Amazing

Comment

Play suspended for the day at 59 games all!!

Comment

Wimbledon longest match update: American John Isner beats Nicolas Mahut 70-68 in fifth set!

Nuts!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I just watched most of that match, I agree that officals need to change the rules to shorten matches like this.
                              i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                              X