X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Footballers

John Fashanu is the only one I know of that has come out the closet.

I think Ronaldo has to be a big puffty. I have doubts about Ryan Giggs too.

Ibrahimovic and Gerard Pique who play for Barcalona are boyfriends.

So what footballers do you think like abit of cock action?

Attached Files
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

It would be easier if you asked us which of these poofs was straight.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Pique is currently in the Spanish squad in the world cup. I wouldnt like him at the heart of my defense, he might let a few stray balls in
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

The French, Obviously. Most of the Italians, the other Italians are Bi
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Ronaldo has to be gay.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/124...do-stunned.gif

Comment

I think last year there was a story doing the rounds that English left back Ashley Cole was gay and that his marriage was set up by that PR guy Max Clifford just to hide it.

There was also rumours Ashley Cole was going to sign for Spurs in 2009 when he heard the forwards were Bent and Keane.

Comment

You don^t have to play soccer to be gay. A buddy of mine who knew the Miami gay scene insisted Larry Csonka was gay, sorry Leftster.
              Attached Files

Comment

alyssa is gonna love this thread

stand by chaps...
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

John Terry would shag anything with an oriface......so he must be gay too!

Comment

All of them or they would be playing rugby.
                    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Well Foxxee Rugby seems to be the more gay sport, and being gay in Rugby is so much more common than in football.

Wales most capped player Gareth Thomas is a big puffty. I would say that to his face though. I have my doubts about England player Danny Cipiriani.

Comment

Yeah I know whore.
                        And in Aus there is Ian Roberts... a real Rugby League hard man... used to go toe to toe with anyone. No goes toe to heel, but still has massive repsect after coming out.
                        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Is there any truth in the rumours that Sol Campbell is gay?What are those accusations based on?
                          Incidentally,according to Man United fanzine,Steve Coppel,ex-United and England winger in the 70's ,fucks ladyboys everytime he comes to Pattaya......go on Stevie!

Comment

'Steve' is, in fact, a very well known member of this forum

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Nigel Winterburn was as gay as a daffodil , an open secret .

He also was a big Jessy who chickened out when he thought Paulo Di Canio was gonna chin him
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X