X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour De France

I personally love cycling and have been and still am a fully committed cyclist. Being retired in Ko Samui now lets me do that till I drop, crazy I know, and theres some hills here I can tell you

The ablility to suffer so much and for so long in the mountains is what I love about the Tour and outside of the drug cheaters who I hate, I really admire these guys with the ability to push their bodies beyond what most normal people will never feel.

So who will be watching

I try to watch the highlights every night on C4 in the UK.Ive never been a cyclist but I can appreciate the sheer masochism of it.
    I think they are possibly the toughest sportsmen there are,with boxers and tri-athletes also.

I'm also a bit of a francophile,so I watch for the different scenery unfolding as they journey thru France.

Comment

(Foggy @ Jun. 25 2010,17:56) I personally love cycling and have been and still am a fully committed cyclist.
      Me too mate , its just people opening car doors I hate , twice in the last year

I'll be following it
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Count me in. Been cycling since I was 7 years old. I miss the old time with Hinault, Lemond, Fignon, Chiappucci and the lot. The turning point of the Tour with all the crazy contraption on the bicycles. Aerodynamic what? said Laurent Fignon when he lost to Lemond.
        "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

Lance Amstrong again.... No!!

Dieter
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Foggy @ Jun. 25 2010,17:56) I personally love cycling and have been and still am a fully committed cyclist.
            Me too, mate!

I was guiding cycling tours when Lance was in his prime. Riding all day, watching the highlights in the evening with like-minded souls -- those were the days...

The doping scandal is a complicated tragedy, to be sure. But a little understanding of what actually happens in a race goes a long way toward the enjoyment of the sport...

Go Lance!

Comment

Another cycling fan here. Don't ride much these days though. You can have the hills Foggy, I'd rather a flat, windlesss, sunny 30k of spinning
              www.CebuLadyboy.com
              Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
              Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
              www.TransOriented.com

Comment

wow, I didnt expect that response this is good to hear. Cheers guys

Comment

I'll be watching. It will be good to see some real sportsmen instead of the overpaid pansies representing the national football team. I've just started triathlons and the bike leg is tough, gotta hand it to those chaps speeding up the tourmalet!

Comment

Working...
                  X