X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vul[gar 7vul$g!r8 Lebron James

Not long after James€™ decision was announced, one of his jerseys was shown being burned in the city€™s streets.

Quote Steff Mirimark, you're a vulgar fuck!!!

Hmmmm,  wonder why I'm so Vulgar.

vul[gar 7vul$g!r8
    adj.
    5ME < L vularis < vulgus, volgus, the common people < IE base *wel-, to crowd, throng > Gr eilein, to press, swarm6
    1 of, characteristic of, belonging to, or common to the great mass of people in general; common; popular !a vulgar superstition"

You alls still got to get up in the morning and go to work.   What does
    Lebron James have anything to do with you paying your Mortagage and car payments ?   But yet people will burn & pillage the city if their sports hero leaves town.

No wonder I've decided to semi-retire and be vulgar.
    Cause of people like these.  I've met way too many of them over the years.
     Don't want to be around it,  just want to relax fer couple years.
    CLICK the Link below.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txlebronsdecision
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

By the way, I'm from Akron Ohio and I really dont give a shit what he does. Makes no difference in my life.

Comment

Had a few too many tonight mirimark?

Friends don't let friends post drunk (PWD - Posting While Drunk or PUI - Posting Under the Influence.)
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Jul. 09 2010,14:36) Had a few too many tonight mirimark?

Friends don't let friends post drunk (PWD - Posting While Drunk or PUI - Posting Under the Influence.)
        I've only had a few.   I"m on 17 now.  only one more left until Tomarro.
        Is my reasoning wrong about my Original post & Comments ?  
        But your probably right. G'night.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yawn.

Basketball isn't a true sport anyways, so don't bother.

Enjoy the 2 footballs and hockey seasons while they're here.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jul. 09 2010,20:36) Yawn.

Basketball isn't a true sport anyways, so don't bother.

Enjoy the 2 footballs and hockey seasons while they're here.
            True. Never enjoyed basketball myself.

Comment

(deepthroat @ Jul. 09 2010,14:36) Had a few too many tonight mirimark?

I wasn't the only one whom had a few too many Last night. Check this Letter out Written from the Cleveland Cavs Owner to Lebron.
              http://sports.yahoo.com/nba....r070810

Comment

I'm not sure what this means exactly, but I did think about starting a thread the other night when, though I'm halfway around the world, I seemed unable to get away from all that "Summer of LeBron" and "The Decision" buffoonery.

Looks like I'll be giving b-ball another pass for the next several years . . .

Comment

The only real sport is football. The only real team is the UNIVERSITY of MICHIGAN WOLVERINES !! I know off topic and a shameless plug.
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

Hummm a guy with the name of TEXASMac plugging U of M football. Strange, eh?? You know the season isnt that far away TMac!!! Wheres Smuttley??? Another U of M freak!!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Yeah, me and Smuttley had to suffer these past two years. But I am not going to burn things when they suufer a loss. The people in Cleveland are nuts. IMHO.
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

This summarises just about all thats WRONG with sports in 2010!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

Smuttley, where are you I need some back up here. Go Blue.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

Did Jesse Jackson ever pull out a gem for this one:

He speaks as an owner of LeBron and not the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers. His feelings of betrayal personify a slave master mentality. He sees LeBron as a runaway slave."

Comment

Anyone with half a brain already knew what a TOOL this parasitic poverty pimp is....
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                              X