Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAE bans vuvuzela's but oh wait there's more..

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAE bans vuvuzela's but oh wait there's more..

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (CNN) -- The government of the United Arab Emirates has prohibited the public use of loud vuvuzelas, the horns made popular by World Cup fans.

It said any vuvuzelas louder than 100 decibels will be forbidden in stadiums because that level could damage the ear, going against the Islamic ruling of "never do or cause any harm."

Smaller vuvuzelas making less noise will still be allowed, the General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowment said in a fatwa, or religious edict, issued this week.

"If these horns need to be used in the stadiums, they should limit that to the use if the small-sized vuvuzelas that have relatively low noise," the authority said.

"There have been many reports in the media about complaints against the use of these horns in stadiums because of the deafening noise that they generate and there were incidents where the coach failed to relay instructions to his team players because of the noise of these devices," it said.

"So despite the fact that the football stadiums are not a place for quietude, we believe that the viewers need to express their support for their teams in a manner that should not cause any harm to any of the attendees, noting that the authorization to use the vuvuzelas is at the discretion of relevant authorities."

The fatwa said importers and traders have a duty to ensure vuvuzelas cannot go above the 100-decibel limit.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Its not the size of your Vuvuzela that matters, its how you use it
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

They just need to ban them from the pubs now - if I have another Lebbo chap sitting near me in a Dubai pub blowing one of those things throughout, I fear I may have to have words.

Words like cunt, you, off and fuck.

Comment

In American football, the crowd gets loud when their defense is on the field so the offense cant hear audibles.

When does one blow their Vuvuzela?  

Back in the 90's in New York, a cop shoved a plunger of the ass of a poor bloke named Abner Louima.

My prediction is that this happens this year with a vuvuzela though not necessarily by a cop.      

You heard it here first on TLF.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jul. 10 2010,22:45) ...going against the Islamic ruling of "never do or cause any harm."
          Er... how many Muslims have heard of this I wonder?
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

depends on the country, in the moderate Gulf Arab states like the UAE - imans are required to submit their sermons to authorities for screening before they can deliver the message. Also secret police regularly check on the various mosques for "radical" Islamic teaching.

It is rather ironic that it is much more likely for radical Islamic teaching to happen in the UK vs the UAE.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Well, that ban worked well...

Comment

Working...
              X