Yes, I like it and will watch it.
    Yes.  I like the All-Star game.
    0%
    No.   I do not like it.
    0%
    Indifferent, but I will watch.
    0%
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

I live the American League's designated hitter.
    Attached Files

Comment

And the best fielding shortstop since Ozzie Smith, Candy, the Semen Demon   

Mirimark      
      Attached Files

Comment

The collection is here:

Miramark baseball cards thread

Comment

This one plays for me .... fuck, it's time for another trip to Hua Hin!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

I don't like that the fans are involved in the voting, but I do like that the game means something (especially since my team is in the AL ).

Comment

(farangbah @ Jul. 13 2010,06:48) but I do like that the game means something (especially since my team is in the AL   ).
              I started playing baseball when I was 9yr's old.  I made the All-Star team every year until  my peers kept physically growing and I stopped when I was a Junior in High School.
              My senior year in High School I missed the the cut fer the All Star team.
              I was fucking crushed, even cried like a little girl whom just got a swat from daddy.
              I have never weighed more than 132lbs.  but my classmates kept growing.
              My point being;   It really is a special feeling walking onto the field knowing I am one of the best.  In this respect, the All-Star game means a lot.
              While in little league, Junior High school & High School, when your peers Vote you into the All-Star game your Cock thickens & growns 12"inches.
              Its an honor and bragging rights.
              The All-Star game is great.  My last one was my Junior year.  We won ;
              33-0.  I even batted left handed to cut'em some slack and I hit a Triple.
              I struck out 17 and walked the 18th batter.  My Mom still has the score card in her photo album.
              No, there was no Mercy rule in effect in the All-Star game.
              Its a great event in my opinion.

Think I'll post some pic's of the game in my blog.  I have some pic's of me pitching that don't so my face.
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I LOVE Baseball, I LOVE mirimark's Baseball cards. The All Star Game. ZZZZZZ
                TEXASMAC

Comment

After screwing the future Rookie of the Year Brennan Bosch due to the usual NY/Sawx favoritism the game this year is sad. They finally got a couple of things right the last couple of days by Miguel Cabrerra the starting spot and putting Justin Verlander on the team

Still go AL so the Tigers will have home field in the Series

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

TEXASMAC

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jul. 13 2010,10:31) Still go AL so the Tigers will have home field in the Series

Comment

Working...
                      X