X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR final thoughts?

So Spain do it... finally... In horrible style in a game that will not be remembered for anything except the 'sportsman's kick' back to the Spanish goalie who missed it and was very nearly a goal!

I'll not miss this charade at all and thank fuck it's another four years before I have to watch another game of soccer... (assuming England qualify!)

I'll not miss the poofs with their squeals of protest when they get caught by the ref for a foul... I'll not miss the gay snogging and feel ups after each goal... I'll not miss the diving around on the floor after an opposing player gets within a mile of actual contact... I'll not miss the hilarious expressions of "I nearly scored!" as another ball gets booted into the stratosphere!

Mostly I'll not miss the refereeing. Where do they hire these idiots? Blind school?

The game needs a makeover before it gets my attention. Scarp that fucking stupid offside trap rule. Having that there is basically telling the world - we hate it when people score! Fucking stupid.

And I REALLY hate that fucking world cup anthem and I'm glad that I never get on another BTS train or turn on a radio to have to go through that insipid flag waving faggot bullshit ever again.

Just my two cents...
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Spoken like a true football purest.  I don't disagree but I really enjoyed the WC .
    I feel your words though, because I can apply your sentiments to American Basketball.  I gave up on basketball years ago.   Its all about the (individual $$$ players ) and not the Team winning.
     No talent Dunk-fest I see it as.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

100% agreed. I cannot watch grown men sook and dive. I t disgusts me. Fuck off FIFA, its a blight on mankind.
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Aren't you being childish?

The game hasn't changed. You might have.

Its the same game that screwed you poms over in 1986 with the hand of god and its the same now when Lampard's goal wasn't called. Its a disgrace yes but its the beauty of the game. Change the game at your own peril. What'll you make it? Like basketball where if Luis Suarez hands the ball to sacrifice himself for team and country, you'll call goal tending?

If you really hate it that much, I hope for your sake, England never qualifies for as long as you live so you won't be miserable. I'm sure the Irish or Scots would love your spot. I think by living in America you became too Americanized.

And I said what I mean even though England is my favorite team to watch. I got pulled by watching Gary Linekar in 1986 and I have remained loyal.

As for me what will I remember?

I'll never forget Luis Suarez sacrifice so that he'll take the suspension and infamy for life just so that his country could have a chance to win the game and advance. Talk about an unselfish player and a true patriot. And that was just the beginning of the drama in that game. Best game I've watched in my entire life.

I'll never forget Landon Donovan pushing my country through in injury time to the knockout phase.

I'll never forget in a world cup where everyone complained about the Jabulani ball, the efficient Germans and Japanese showed the world how goals are scored and how free kicks are kicked.

I'll never forget Kim Jong Il having a bad moment because the Portugese, that's the right the Portugese scored 7 goals vs his team in a game they televised live in North Korea.

I'll never forget Spain vs Paraguay, a game where a penalty was given to Paraguay, the spanish keeper Cassilas saved it. He provided a break play and the Spanish earned a penalty at the other end. Xavi took it and scored but encroachment was called so he had to retake it and the Paraguayan keeper saved it on the 2nd try. It looked like no one would score a goal and then David Villa curled in a shot that hit the right post and then took another hit off the left post and went in.

I'll never forget in a world cup where Diego Forlan, Miroslave Klose, David Villa, Luis Suarez, Luis Fabiano excelled, the best of the best choked. Rooney, Messi, Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, the French and Italian national teams did next to nothing and we saw the emergence of a young superstar: Thomas Mueller of Germany.

I'll never forget Maradona being pompous and arrogant and then being made to shut up by Germany courtesy of a 4-0 thrashing.

I'll never forget the case of Mr. Butterfingers Robert Greene or his replacement David James letting in 4 goals.. 3 of which any average person can stop. A disgrace!

Ultimately there were some bad things (bad ref calls), but it was still entertaining. I will miss it because it makes me wait 4 years for it. My favorite world cup is still 1990.

If there's 1 thing I would change about the world cup: 2 words: Sepp Blatter.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what has The World Cup ever done for us?

(Jake_Sully @ Jul. 12 2010,09:27) ...because the Portugese, that's the right the Portugese scored 7 goals vs his team in...
          You make it sound like the Portuguese are no-hopers. They are one of the best teams in the world and always have been. FIFA rates them number 3 at the moment.
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

What has it done for us? It's a sport. Something we enjoy watching and playing, and we play to win.. the best example of this is 1990.. Paul Gascoigne crying because he won't get to play for his country in the WC final if they get there. Will never ever forget that.

That's what we all play in the world cup for, not for money, not for fame, a chance to play for country and hopefully good enough to win.

As for Portugal.. fifa rankings are skewed. How can the Germans who came 2nd in 2002, 3rd in 2006, 2nd in the 2008 Euro's not be 2nd or 3rd. I honestly think Portugal maybe 7th or 8th but not 3rd and they're nowhere as explosive as Brazil, Argentina, Germany or England (had they actually played good).

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I watched more football in the last month than in my entire life. Opened up my eyes to a new game. And kept watching after the USA was eliminanted.

I'll remember the horns and Donovan's goal.

Tinker wih the rules so there's more scoring. A power play, NHL style, after every yellow card is one way to accomplish this.

Comment

I enjoyed it to the end . Im not interested in seeing so many goals but just good games. What a good game constitutes is subjective anyway as is it with any sport. The tactical chess like aspects of the game is what i like about it not just end to end crazy stuff.

Roll on Brazil 2012

I hope Sepp Backhander doesnt get voted in again but other than the damned horns i think it was a good all round show.

Comment

Great post Jake Sully.It wasn't the greatest world cup ever,far from it,nevertheless its still the greatest sporting event in the world.
                  The only blight on the final was that twat sepp blatter giving the WC to Spain.
                  Whoever wants the offside rule abolishing knows nothing about the beauty of football.Without it,football would be as boring as basketball.Roll on the European championships!

Comment

I seem to have missed something here.

You put the octopus an the tank and it chooses the winner by picking one shellfish or another - right?

Then what is the rest of it about?

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

If it was possible for both final teams to loose, I'd have supported that option, because I don't like either much.
                      But in the end, I'm kinda glad Spain won, they deserved it, plus their pass play was extraordinary.
                      I can't stand the dutch team, they are always playing unfair and are bad loosers after the game.

Comment

My final thoughts are;  An all Ladyboy Football Team  v.s.  The Over the Hill Gang (us BM's)
                        Oh, and us BM's have to play naked.
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Uruguay v Ghana - A classic.

England - a disgrace.

Spain - worthy winners. The best team won it.
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

The World Cup is the biggest tournament and has the largest TV audience in the World, however this has not been one of the best for thrills and excitement unfortunately

My Final thought is that I found it a bit of a "piss take" that Fabio Capello couldn't be "arsed" staying on at the Tournament ( He's paid £6 million a year as England manager   ) and try to learn something from the other Teams but chose instead to go on THREE holiday breaks 
                            Attached Files
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Just hire Jurgen Klinsmann as manager. He takes pride in his work and can create a system of play that's actually entertaining to watch rather than "11 overpaid players kicking a ball around aimlessly".

Comment

Working...
                              X