X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss and pick your WC winner here

I think spain will win because they control the ball and are true masters at passing and not turning the ball over. Also they're a formidable defense.

Who do you think will win and why?

Discuss.
    NED
    0%
    ESP
    0%

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

You Fooks are really on top of this Fookball shit. Wish I could join in on the conversation but I'm an American whom don't know the names/places/politics of it all like you lots. For what it is worth, I do enjoy watching/Listening to football. It is a good sport.

Goooo Ireland ! (next year.)
    I pick Dutch over Spain.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Spain because I was really impressed with there win over Germany, They completely dominated and as Jake mentioned they control the ball and gave Germany few chances.

Comment

(mirimark @ Jul. 08 2010,12:20) You Fooks are really on top of this Fookball shit.  Wish I could join in on the conversation but I'm an American whom don't know the names/places/politics of it all like you lots.  For what it is worth,  I do enjoy watching/Listening to football.  It is a good sport.

Goooo Ireland ! (next year.)      
        I pick  Dutch over Spain.
        You know something Mirimark?This has been a strange world cup-the big 2,argentina and brazil both out early,the french and italians ditto,its been wide open.All the "experts" have been wrong,Germany having exceeded everyones expectations,Uruguay also.
        I'm glad Spain have got there,as I picked them along with Argentina ,for the final.I like the way they play,very thoughtful,and skilful,but they have not been at their best,they can actually play much better.Torres has been a huge disappointment.
        With that in mind,Im still going for Holland in the final.I think they have more of a cutting edge than Spain,and I fancy them to win 3-1.(plus,they have been beaten twice previously in the final,3rd time lucky?)

But its very close to call-thats why its such a beautiful game,it keeps surprising you.
        Your guess is as good as anyone's mirimark,glad to hear you're enjoying it

Comment

Spain of course....
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Spain. So many surprises I would not rule out another.

Comment

I don't really mind which team wins, i have to agree that this was one of the most unpredictable WC ever.
              i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
              X