Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing pointless about the biggest and most watched sporting event in the world.

Come on North Korea!!!
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

How does the song go?
      " 2 world wars, and 1 world cup"?
      Go the Poms....

My dream result: Australia v England.... Aussies win and avenge the last real World Cup (Rugby.)
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

It is pretty obvious AUSTRALIA were the first team to qualify and AUSTRALIA were the first team to arrive in South Africa therefore Germany will win

Comment

Rio Ferdinand out of world cup with a knee injury. Gerard named England captain.

Drogba injured for Ivory Coast, but he could be faking it
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(f0xxee @ May 31 2010,04:40) Aussies win and avenge the last real World Cup (Rugby.)
            As much as I love International Rugby, to call it "The real world cup" is almost as bad as calling the super bowl winners "world Champions". Not enough Country's play it.
            Like it or not "Football" is a "World" sport & the world cup finals arguably the best sporting event in the world ,along with the Olympics !
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(tomscam @ May 27 2010,19:20) Most people have discounted the French but I reckon they will pull out some surprises this year.
              There is zero chance of this. The French Public dont seem to be behind the team and they sort of lost there way , the Golden generation didnt get replaced which is a surprise as they have a very good Academy sytem by all accounts

Henri will be booed all the way through and i think they will be on the plane home pretty quickly

It still looks like Argentina for me , not that i want them to win it. The bad qualifying was down to Maradonna.. what a clown he is these days and he keeps praying to god for luck...perhaps we should send him one of Dawkins T shirts

"   God dont exist
               now go fuck yourself"

Comment

Although I think Spain will win, I also think Portugal are amazing value at 25-1. They are solid throughout with -like or loathe Cristiano Ronaldo- one of the best strikers in the tournament. They are creative mid-field with a solid defence -this time Brazil must have their strongest defence in decades, but I don't see a world class striker in their team being ignorant of Fabiano's record, and believing Kaka to be over-rated. I rule out Germany this time although they will be in the last 4/8, and Argentina and France because their managers have left out some of their best players from the squad.

Any tips for the golden boot? David Villa or Fernando Torres?
                Dexter Hines

Comment

Golden Boot is always a very hard one to call. I agree about France and Argentina being let down by their managers. But you just cant rule out Argentina cause they really do have an amazing squad. They are solid in all departments.

I dont think Kaka is over rated, he just isnt that much of a goal scorer but his work in creating play and attacking is world class. I would agree about Brasil lacking up front though. Nilmar and Lius Fabiano are questionable.

I still dont think Spain are going to do it this time. They always choke in the big matches. Having C. Ronaldo in the portugal team still isnt enough reason for me to part with my money, even at 25/1.

Holland are looking strong especially after their 6-1 hammering of someone the other night, but they could be missing Arjan Robben now after he sustained a injuring in that friendly. They will miss but still a good pick.

After that long winded round up I have to say my money is on North Korea. I got them at 1000/1 with 20euro EW and am going to throw a sneaky tenner on them during the week for them to get out of their group. Its at 25/1 on Betfair but am sure I will get it for about 33 maybe 40/1 somewhere else.

So its North Korea to qualify from their group, easy money

Comment

Well well, another world cup of inflated odds for England, another mass of people thinking they will win it all, and once again the team proves they are just not that good a squad. It's fitting they met their demise against Germany, a team that consistently goes further in the tournament than England. Germany had worse odds then England going into the tourney, unbelievable! You might have to go back to the 1960's to see a time when England went further. I fear another 4 years of of moaning about this or that was the reason and the 2014 world cup England will again be heavily picked to win it all over again...50 years and nothing changes.

Comment

Most of this current squad will be too old by the time the next WC comes around & this was meant to have been the "Golden Squad" or something like that
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Golden Shower is more like it..
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(whore @ Jun. 06 2010,21:02) So its North Korea to qualify from their group, easy money  
                          For whom Thomas ?
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                          X