X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Real Shock

Well, the first really HUGE shock has occurred!!!! The Swiss were an 11 to 1 dog and they beat mighty Spain. Spain will now have to win its next two matches. The first "one seed" to lose. Its not fatal but could be.

I have always had a soft spot for Spain and Spanish football. I studied abroad in Spain in the early 80s and had a great time. I used to go to football almost every Sunday and stand on the terraces for a few quid.

I wanted to see the Swiss hang on and they did magnificently. The shocks and twists and turn are what make a compelling tourney. Can you believe it, Gelson Fernandes, a Man City reject, gets the winning goal?? FFS!!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND GO U S A!!!!
    Be careful out there!

Even though Spain lost they still look lethal going forward but just lacked finishing in the box. Their next game is against Honduras so I'd say they will net a few goals in that and will improve on the confidence after that defeat.

Fair play to the Swiss aswell.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

What^s with those fookin horns, sounds like a bunch of crickets.

Comment

They are known as Vuvuzela's PD,

Hope they dont make it to the English Premiership games next season but I dont hold out much hope, will be like having a "swarm" of bees around me at Old Trafford  , no sarcastic responses please

here you go mate    

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeotaq04JcE
        Attached Files
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hopefully Uruguay will knock a couple more goals past South Africa to shut them up
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Ole Oleee oleee oleeeee We are the Champions we are the Champions..
            Hahahahaha.. Suiza beat Espana 1:0

No, the way to be Champion is long, but was funny to see the BIG SPAIN destroyed by little Switzerland

Cheers from Switzerland..

Comment

I dont know Dave Duke, do bees enjoy prawn sandwiches???
              Be careful out there!

Comment

HOW BOUT THEM ALL WHITES? Or can I say that as its not PC!!! Up the Kiwis!!!!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

7-0 will be a SHOCK for some when/if they get home
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                  X