France
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

France???

England
    Netherlands
    Spain
    USA

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

USA no chance.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

You are joking right? The USA beat Australia in a friendly two days ago 3-1...        
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Correct and they are a side stronger than most people give them credit for. However, I'm with Whore on this one - a semi place is beyond them. As for a friendly win against the Aussies....

Comment

USA USA USA...But maybe Andorra too..Do they have a team?
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

England
              Germany
              Brazil
              Spain
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I've not looked at the draw but if it's possible:

Argentina

Spain

Germany

Brazil

Italy will do well to get clear of the group stage, whoever there drawn against, worst squad since 74

Comment

I can't even think about the semi's! Just hoping England manage to get out of the group stage! We cannot write off the USA. Should be a good game! I would bet USA for the quarter finals, but give it a few years and the money they have to spend on development they could make the top 5 -6 teams in the world! I would like to see England win for obvious reasons, failing that it would be nice to see a country other than the seven that have dominated the comp win! Maybe it's time for the Dutch!

BRAZIL

GERMANY

HOLLAND

ITALY

With england playing it must be a cause for concern for some teams, seeing how they either go out and play amazing and beat top teams with a decent score line, or go out and flop terribly and lose to low ranked teams while putting a league three performance out! UNPERDICTABLE!
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

It does seem highly possible that the qualifiers will not favour the traditional big guns, i.e. the 7 countries that have dominated previous cups.

The reason I offer such heresy is prompted by the reports that the new-fangled ball being used this year is proving unpredictable & requires different skills to control it. Some top players are saying that it is the unknown factor & is going to be responsible for some likely upsets.

As an interested but uncommitted observer, I certainly hope so.

We can argue that as the top teams boast the most skillful players, then any advantage will equal out the same. But given the lack of time for familiarisation, I suggest that luck will play a bigger role than normal.

I don't wish to over-analyse this but it does give me an excuse to tip a few teams who would otherwise be overlooked.

North Korea

Mexico

United States

Australia

Now flame away...
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I think Nth Korea could go all the way this time  
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Spain
                        Holland
                        Brazil
                        Argentina

Personally, I hope Holland win it.
                        The last two Aussie coaches have been Dutch and apparently we're basing our system on their style of play. I don't expect us to go very far however.
                        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

England
                          Argentina
                          Spain
                          Holland

And i hate to say it but the Argies will win IMO, in spite of Marradonna

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jun. 07 2010,17:39) I think Nth Korea could go all the way this time  
                            Maybe a few will be granted asylum, but not sure anout the whole team

Comment

Maybe Paccie will billet them out
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                              X