X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Stars OUT of Tournament

We have all heard about Rio Ferdinand (England Captain) is out with ankle damage, now 3 Chelsea stars are out too!

Nigeria midfielder John Mikel Obi has been ruled out of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa with a knee injury.

Mikel joins fellow Chelsea stars Michael Essien and Michael Ballack in missing out through injury, while Didier Drogba is a major doubt.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

How could you forget David Beckham and Michael Owen

Comment

Because both were never ever going to be in the squad!
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

It couldn't happen to nicer twats than jon dopey mikkel and michael bollack- essien and drogba will be missed,both great players.
        Ferdinand will be missed by England,he's not as great as the media portray him,but it shows the lack of depth in England's squad when Dawson is his replacement.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 06 2010,12:20)

Because both were never ever going to be in the squad!
          Wrong  

The manager had already stated that Beckham was def in the squad prior to the injury and I have a feeling that with a decent finish to the season Owen would also have been a major contender

I don't think Ferdinand shall be missed that much, his best days are clearly behind him and he was never going to get through the tournament without his troublesome back playing up.

Comment

Robben looks possibly crocked now , injured showboating which is a unique injury that only happens to Dutch players .

Bad news for me as I'm backing Holland , ah well perhaps Cruyff and Gullit will be fit .
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Well thats a relief, at least we now have at least half a defence with Dawson called up, agree with pentire, Ferdinand's not worthy of a place in any side at the moment.

Comment

Rio overrated but very experienced, maybe Carragher can do something! It will be an interesting game saturday against USA!
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Totally agree, its just a clever sidestep as he had to be sent out there as a figurehead. What injury or to what degree. Lets see if Mr Terry wears the band once the dust settles. He,s the man for the Job all day long. Like him or not we need this man in the engine room kicking out the orders on the field. Who cares which women he has been shagging.

How long will it be before a footballer is named in the Sunday tabloids after having an encounter with a TS in the UK. Its only a matter of time.

Comment

apparently ex-england forward steve coppel likes to fuck ladyboys.I always did like stevie ...

Comment

Portugal winger Nani will play no part in the World Cup after damaging his collarbone. The Man Utd man will be replaced by Benfica's Ruben Amorim.

At least he'll be fresh for United's domestic & Euro campaign

Comment

Working...
                      X