X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Rangers go to World Series!

The Texas Rangers are going to the WORLD SERIES !!!
    TEXASMAC

All I can say is well done, you deserve it after 40 years. You outplayed my team but I think we gaffed thinking hughes was good enough to win a game on his own and andy could match lee. If Girardi had stuck with CC and Andy 1 & 2, 5 & 6, it might be a different series but alas, couldabeen, shouldabeen, but wasn't doesn't matter. What does matter is the present.

Hope you beat whoever you face and if its the Phillies, please beat their heads in.        

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Fond memories of Arlington Stadium.

I remember seeing Nolan Ryan pitch a terrible game there one afternoon.

Great days back when the seats were four bucks each!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Always sweet seeing the Yankees get dumped.

Love Derek Jeter and I love Mickey Mantle and Reggie in the daybut have always despised the organization.

Hope the Rangers can take it all the way and with the story behind Josh Hamilton makes it even better

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I root for the Red Sox in the AL, and then whomever is playing the Yankees. I despise them, no offense to my NY friends here. It's a good year for baseball anytime the Spankees are not in the Series. Since they are called Yankees, does that mean they like to yank it a lot? You know, sort of like a bunch of chronic masturbators?
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Did you mention the Yankees? I LOVE to "boo" AnalRod.

I'm from Seattle. It's in my DNA.
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

He's a slut for hire who chokes when its showtime.

Who would want him? Not yankee fans, Not seattle fans, Not ranger fans, only skankodonna.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

One thing I noticed is that C.C. is a portly individual. And he gets paid $24,000,000.00 every year. Thats a whole lotta Ladyboys.
                TEXASMAC

Comment

Oh Dear. The Yankees were beaten.

Comment

Let's go Giants!

Comment

How 'bout those Giants...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

What a weird ending to Game 2!

Never know from the score that it was a great pitchers duel through 7 and 2/3rds innings....

Be interesting to see if the Rangers invite noted "Good Luck Charm" Dubya to attend Game 3.

Comment

Working...
                        X