X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliff Lee

Cliff Lee goes back to Philidelphia ?? !! What happened to all the Yankee money? The BOSS is rolling over in his grave !
    TEXASMAC

It appears as though he ook less money to go to Philly. Remember, Philly traded him away to Seattle. I guess he enjoyed his time there. WOW what a rotation Philly has!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

Somehow my interest in baseball has waned after the 2009 world series. I saw first hand what a mess the Steinbrenners created by going after Giambi and letting a proven player like Tino Martinez go and it showed in their results. They crippled themselves. The 2009 win avenged the 2001 loss in my mind which stuck out like a wound that never fully healed until that. The 2004 fiasco was just a fiasco all around.

And in my humble opinion.. Jeter is the most overrated player in MLB. Yes he's the consummate professional but grossly overrated. How come the Yankees couldn't win with him at the helm doing his best in 2002-2008. You need a team but the glue that holds the Yankees together is Rivera.

About the Phillies, BB is right, they and the Giants are going to be good. At least on Paper. As I know all too well, injuries can ruin seasons so if they stay clear of that bug, they should be a good team to watch for the upcoming 2-3 years. After that I think both Cliff Lee and Halladay will be past their prime.

MLB Playoffs are a total crapshoot. No one can tell who will win.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
      X