X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcard Weekend

The games start in about 5 hours and I thought I would get the ball rolling. The first game doesnt seem to be much of a contest. My lastest perusal saw that the Saints were a 10 point fav @ Seattle. It doesnt bug me that the Saints have a better record and Seattle had a losing record yet they hvae a home game. Thats how the NFL is set up and so be it. Everyone think the Saints will win in a doddle and I cannot see how Seattle can compete. They have NO running game so the Saints D can tee off on the QB. Seattle is a tough place to play but if anyone can handle it it will be the Saints.

The other game is a fascinating contest. The Colts are injury ravaged and dont have a running game either. Rex Ryan has a propensity to put his (or someone elses) foot in his mouth. He is supposed to be a defensive guru but this season the Jets D has been sub par!! It will be interesting to b certain!!
    Be careful out there!

Can the J.E.T.S. Jets Jets Jets can pull this one out? Once you get the combination of the dome, Manning, and referees throwing flags every time a Colts (or Patriots) receiver is breathed on, it's hard to overcome.

I've was at game in Seattle last year. Yes, it is very loud. As long as a team prepares for this with silent and simple counts, it's not an issue. But any team in the playoffs (even the Seahawks) can beat any other. It seems that each year, the games you expect to be close are blowouts and vice versa. Should be a good two days.

Comment

Seattle are the largest home dog in playoff history. I think I heard that correctly on ESPN. I cannot remember a larger home dog @ 10 points.....

As far as the Jets go, I just wait for the roof to fall in on them. Figuratively, not literally.....
      Be careful out there!

Comment

Go Saints and go Jets!
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Agreed, with fingers crossed for the late game, obviously.
          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Good start by The Saints... As usual ... Heart racing ... Stomach in knots!
            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

ahh I got a bad feeling here, frigging home field advantage striking again in game 1.
              Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

WTF Saints?? Pull yer fingers out!!! Looked like Seattle were on a hiding to nowhere but they recovered nicely....
                Be careful out there!

Comment

Saints are in big trouble! Down 11 and Seattle has all the momentum. So hard to repeat

Comment

Bugger!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

The King is dead. Long live the King......

Hey man at least you won it last season!! They said the defending champs havent won a playoff game since 2004. The Pats of course!!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

Go Seahawks. This game was great to see in person. Better than seeing Romo fumble!
                        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                        FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Beautiful game.. greatly played by the Seahawks. All's right in Seattle since uh.. DT help me out.

Lets see if the jets can lose.. then all will be right in New York again!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

My beloved 'hawks pulled off the biggest upset in post-season history today.

1. First post-season team ever to enter with a losing record;
                            2. First division winner ever to win with a losing record;
                            3. First time ever the returning champion has had a 10 point lead and not gone on to win (Saints were up 10-0 and 17-7 early in the game)

Going anywhere from here is possible... as long as Green Bay wins and the Hawks get to go to Chicago. They beat Da Bears 23-20 at Soldier Field earlier in the season.

If Packers lose and we travel to Atlanta, I'm afraid it probably ends there. But like Matt Hasselback said yesterday, the postseason begins with everyone even at 0-0. Anything is possible with momentum on your side.

Doesn't hurt to dream, does it? On September 23, I was in Vegas and put $50 on them to win the NFC Division Championship. The odds then were 40-to-1, with a payoff of $2,050.

Go 'hawks!!!!!!!                        
                            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Seahawks win!! I am out $100.00.
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                              X