Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvard?

or Yale?
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Boston Poly?
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 07 2010,19:05)

Harvard?

or Yale?
        Actually the Harvard of the Midwest

Remarks of Senator John F. Kennedy
        At 2:00 a.m. on October 14, 1960, Senator John F. Kennedy addressed students on the steps of the University of Michigan Union. In his speech, he challenged the students to give two years of their lives to help people in countries of the developing world. The following is a transcript of that speech.

"I want to express my thanks to you, as a graduate of the Michigan of the East, Harvard University.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Pats are now favored by Vegas to win it all
          NE 3-1
          Atl/Pitts 6-1

With hoodie leading the way and wins over the Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Chargers, and Colts it's hard to argue against NE. But this year seems to have a new "best team" every other week or so.

At 10-2 and virtually assured a playoff spot, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats suffer a letdown this week against an under regarded Bears team playing at home and fighting to stay ahead of the Packers in an NFC where 10-6 won't guarantee entry this year.

Comment

Working...
          X