X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide Pool-LOSERS Komp

OK Kevin and Crackerjax won/lost last weeks with their picks. Kevin had Dallas and Crackhead had to sweat with Tampa Bay.

You schmucks know whom you cannot pick so make your picks here!!!
    Be careful out there!

Here you go you two, I'll show some balls,(only cause i've picked all the lost souls already)

the Pats go down
    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

T-Ochocinco and Carson Palmer continue to disappoint - Bengals go down the Interstate and get snuffed in Indy.

Comment

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

I was rooting for you Kev as I had taken the Steelers in the Line Comp this week. But they just got absolutely carved up by Brady - that Belichick may not have much of a sense of humor but he is one helluva coach.

I think I'll just keep going anyway - just to show off!

Comment

OK a winner, finally!!! OK Crackerjax-show yourself!! You get a free meal at the establishment of MY choice!!!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

Congrats all around, and you know what I mean by that don't you

BB, get my man Crackerjax the best that Family Mart has on the menu, wait for their happy hour though, PD probably has that noted.

And I honestly don't recall telling Crackerjax it wa acceptable to use my first name either, thankfully its a nom de plume,

well boys !!!!!!
            Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Seattle goes down to the Big Easy and gets absolutely shellacked.

Maybe I'll watch this game with my good buddy SwineCanine in Gomorrah-By-The-Sea. They have Channel 103 at Famous Bar?

Comment

Famous only has Sophon Cable, not True.  

Anyone know if any football is on Sophon?   They have some soccer though.

An idea for the Famous Party tonight.  Buy a box of crackerjacks, and open the bottom of the box like Mickey Rourke did in Diner and inset your manhood into the CJ box.

Then ask Nut or Belle or whoever your favorite Famous girl might be if she wants some candy coated popcorn, peanuts and a prize!  

Cause that's what you get with CrackerJax!  Congrats bro!    

The prize will be a nice surprise.  Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Comment

Sory to burst your bubble PD but it was a box of popcorn in at the movies!!! He had a bet that his date would touch his "pecker". Great movie that and havent seen it for a while!!!
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

Oh now we have PD actually ANSWERING Cracker's posts!! FFS!!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Wow that's weird , Diner is one of my favorite movies of all time - good call SC!

As it turns out, no football at Famous Bar - but a tasty selection of gifts available under Lita's tree. Is it too early to say Happy Holidays?

Comment

Met CJ for the first time at Famous last night and had a good ole time!

He even rang the bell.  That proves he's not me!    

It was kind of funny when he rang the bell as downstairs was jsut me, CJ, Lita, and three or four ladyboys. Lita had the security camera on the screen which shows downstairs, the upstairs terrace and the right outside the fron door.

When the bell was rung, we could see the girls on the screen running from upstairs trying frantically to get downstairs!

Comment

I GOTTA meet this Crackerjax charecter. I think he might be like the Loch Ness Monster. If he does exist, then I owe him lunch. Lets see him collect. You know PDogg, I will always buy you a lunch when I come down to Pattaya!!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

The Titans QB problems will be too much for Tennessee to overcome this Sunday in Houston.  

Vince Young will be on hand though to text advice to Jeff Fischer from the stands at halftime.  

Comment

Continuing this little exercise, Raiders get steamrolled in SD

Comment

Working...
                              X