X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide Pool-LOSERS Komp

In case anyone else is listening, the Komp goes on another week. Both kev's pick and Crackerjax's pick lost. The teams they CANNOT pick:

KEVIN-MINNY, SF, DET, CAR, DEN, CLE, MIA, CINCY

CRACKJAX-STL, SF, CLE, CAR, DENV, DET, BUFF, HOU

Make picks here fellas!!
    Be careful out there!

Dallas continues their downward spiral.

How's Rao's in Harlem, you make the reservation though ?
    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

You have the correct ethnic persuasion but I dont have any juise there either!!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

espn headlne today: "Roy Williams says Cowboys can win out"

Still time to reconsider kevin.

Comment

While I like Raheem Brock's enthusiasm, Tampa Bay is NOT the best team in the NFC.

Buccaneers fall from first.

Comment

i actually had 2nd thoughts abut this pick, don't know if it's allowed, or acceptable, when you wake up tomorrow morning Cracker, roll over and ask PD will ya, he's usually up on all the rules, thx.
            Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

SC and I hear you.  

I was thinking of taking Dallas with the points in the line pool as they really haven't been blown out of most games despite the 6 losses.  But it's hard to get a feel for how they will perform now that they are playing out the string with a journeyman at QB and a lame duck coach.  At this point Jerry Jones probably hoping they really suck so that they score a high draft pick, but the players will play hard for pride and jobs in 2011.  Cowboys and the Vikings are two teams that are hard to figure out right now.

Anyway, I seem to recall the guys saying that it's OK to make changes to our picks anytime before the week's first kick-off.  I don't want to speak for Blue Ballz hear for fear of revealing my multiple personality disorder, but personally we don't care if you change the pick.

Comment

I will allow a change in your pick if and only if its posted CLEARLY beofre the deadline!! If you do something like that, please send me a PM!!

Kevs pick Dallas

Crackheads pick TB!!!!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

And the beat goes on....

Comment

Working...
                  X