X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide Pool-LOSERS Komp

The two survive-just barely. Kevin and the mysterious Crackerjax. make your picks here and here are the teams you CANOT pick:

KEVIN-MINNY, SF, DET, CAR, DEN, CLE, MIA

CRACKHEAD-STL, SF, CLE, CAR, DENV, DET, BUFF
    Be careful out there!

Cincy loses.
    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Over to you cracker.......jax!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

Is that a little friendly advice for me BB?

I'm amazed that Dallas keeps it's favorite status week after week despite a horrendous start and now the injury to Romo. Just can't trust them this week against Jax.

Thinking, thinking.... Probably will need to convene over drinks with my alter ego SC.

Comment

No, I just felt like calling you a Cracker LOL!!!! I thought the same thing about Dallas' fav status. kitna hasnt played in two years and they might have been swayed a bit by Dallas' late flurry at the end of the game v The Gmen!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

Less than 18 hours for Crackerjax's pick, I would accept the Crown by default though. The dinner as well BB !

Comment

I said LUNCH Kev and, remember, it could be a 30 baht noodle stand for you!!!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

Still no Cracker....Actually Kev its a bit longer than that. hehas until the Monday Night Game for this pool! The Comisioner has ruled you can pick the Sunday Night Game or Monday Game if you missed topick @ Sunday @ 100 pm East Coast time.

Kev whats this about the NFL not being available in new York on Time Warner?? Is that true?? Thats an outrage if it is....
                Be careful out there!

Comment

It's a bad week for Tejas. Rangers and Texans both go down.

Comment

Last night's game was on, first of series I think, was a pissing match between Fox and your boy Dolan, when I checked last night, all they said in papers and online was that they reached a settlement, no details, 3 million Cablevision customers, the city and the island only affected I think. When are you back?

Comment

Does Elaines do lunch?

Comment

Who is Elaine?? Elaine Benes?? LOL!!! I told you where I am bringing you......

Still here should be back form next weekend games.....thats why I was so interested about the coverage of the NFL. these guys the TV execs and cable people are crooks and deserve hanging!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

BTW kevin holds serve-over to the Crackhead on Monday night!!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

this is elaine's , hope the prices havent gone up too too much,

http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/elaines/

Comment

Houston loses and this Komp rolls on!!!
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                              X