X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 chat...

The Saints should coast comfortably to a win but the game of the day for me is the late starter New England away to San Diego...

My guess is that this will end in a tie after OT!

Tonight The Vikings (with Favre) go to Green Bay... The Vikes don't stand a chance. Don't even put yer boots on!

Lots of close games today.

I bet that at least 3 will go to OT!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

And the kiss of death strikes again, Pitt fumbles on the kickoff, and none of the "experts'' matched my picks, good bye 2nd place,
    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

I'm guessing the same CUNTS that make the Burger King adverts are also responsible for the SouthWest.com ads... and don't get me started about truck ads touting Ammmmeeeeericcccuuunnn FREEDOM as a selling point! TWATS!

SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

?For me, its one Pizza Hut commercial after another, and fuck that gecko too. !!

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Oct. 24 2010,23:46) The Saints should coast comfortably to a win but...
          ...and The Saints are down 10 points already!
          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Go browns! Up 20 - 3 at the half!

I guess that great game against Tampa Bay last week was a fluke!
            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Unbelievable!
              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

+3 so far for me, all comebacks, you know the words to "Dandy Don's" fav song BS ??

" The Party's over.................."

Comment

Got one O/T game so far too, Ravens - Billsk who'd a thunk it.

Comment

Caught a middle with the Bucs Rams game in the two pools.    

Watched the Pitt game with the world's biggest Dolphin fan.  

He was not kind to the refs on Big Ben's final fumble that could not be determined conclusively who recovered despite a replay of of only Fins at the bottom of the pile and also a Fin getting out of the pile waving the football.   Tough loss for Miami.      

. Steratore took the easy way out. Instead of using common sense to make a ruling that would be deemed controversial, he fell back on the safety of the rule book to get out of having to make a difficult call. A Dolphins player ended up with the ball. It's not a big leap of faith to say that he was the one who recovered. Unfortunately, common sense isn't something in which the NFL rule book often deals.

Comment

Great game at Green bay at the moment... if you like offense!
                      SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Time for Brett Favre to head back to his trailer park in Mississippi - great move by the Pack to go with Aaron Rodgers a few years back.

Look on the bright side Brett, nowadays they even have cell phone coverage back home, so you still be able to send randy text messages to your legion of admiring fans.

Comment

Working...
                        X