X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Talk

OK lets put all the NFL comments and chat in here.

Week 2 was quite enjoyable especially since I got the day off and ended up on my couch. First saw Farve's lousy preformance and the Vikes start 0-2. Same for the Cowgirls-0-2. Funny to see that schmuck Jerry Jones running around the sidelines-all that was missing were the poms poms. Jets ran 3 plays in the first quarter and Pats were up 14-7 after a circu catch form Moss. I expected the worst but Sanchez and the Jets pulled through even though Revis sat out injured.....

Skins were up 17 points in the second half and lost in OT. Skins kicker made a 52 yarder but timeout was called a second before. He missed the "real" attempt. They have to do something about that "rule".

The Giants got destroyed. How did Jacobs' helmet end up in the crowd? Helmetgate?? WTF??? The guy is unbalanced......

Great time of the year. Weather is crisp, the baseball playoffs start soon and football on almost every night!!!!
    Be careful out there!

And TWC has a TS working in their Atlantic Avenue office! Not exactly my taste but next time you have to go exchange a remote or something, you can take a look. I saw it over the weekend when I had to change boxes.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I went 5-0 in the comp and the steelers are 2-0!!
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Fucking hell Jake what have you been smoking?? I would like some but I get drug tested at work!!! Where was that in Queens or Brooklyn?? Did you ask her out???

KL enjoy it while you can LOL!!! You are 5-3 in the Line Komp!!! Thats a nice start!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

I've already been mathematically eliminated and it's only week 2!

Ok, it's not quite that bad, but I got slaughtered this weekend. Good thing I'm not risking any money on my picks or I'd be broke very quickly.

Fucking Seahawks.....
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Queens, the one near Van Wyck and not far from JFK Airport. In fact I think there were 2 but the first one was hardly a looker.. a bit plump. So I decided against it.

I know they're generally in the city, but I didn't expect one working at TWC office so was a nice surprise, Hello I would like my box changed! But I actually have an age 50+ TS at my work but not my preferred age group.

Oh btw since this is a football thread.. I find it interesting the Eagles would use Vick as their main QB. Ironic!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Ironic?? Why?? they are called the Eagles not the Bulldogs!!!

Deep how come you didnt play in any of our Komps???
              Be careful out there!

Comment

That Donovan would give him a job when no one else would out of charity and now..

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 21 2010,06:54) Deep how come you  didnt play in any of our Komps???
                  I did BBalz - I'm in the straight NFL picks competition.

I just wanted a simple competition. Looks like I'm gonna get my hat handed to me this week.
                  Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Fucking Niners...They had every chance to win that game and tanked it...

I said it last week (not here but someplace) and I'll say it again...NO better find a running game...They can't expect Brees to win every game for them with his arm...

Congrats Bumpa...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

If you weren't a fan of the game before today then grab a copy of the 'Saints vs 49's' game and you'll be converted!

Fucking WOW!
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Braylon Edwards gets picked up for DUI and blows a .16-double the legal limit. These guys just dont GET IT!!! Anyone else see the stupidly selfish taunting penalty he got???
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

I thought about this for awhile, the NFL cannot go to a 18 game schedule, but they will anyway, the first weeks games, I saw 6 so far, NFL network does a good job on full game replays BTW, but the only teams that looked ready to play were the Ravens and the Pats, then comes week two and they both throw up stinkers, and the injuries, game so fast now and these players are so much bigger than a decade ago even, find myself agreeing with the NFLPA, a group of uneducated morons if there ever was one, but throw a raise at them and they'll be right on board, can u see the Super Bowl on Presidents weekend, that's the aim right now as the sports radio stations maintain.
                          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

The public wants MORE MORE MORE!!!! And why not what a successful product? Of course because of the brutally physical nature of the sport. They would have to expand rosters and tweak the way the do the injured reserve list. It will increase the revenues but I think the owners would attempt some sort of "Hollywood accounting". I know the players wouldnt go for it UNLESS it means more money to them. You know it cracks me up when I hear people (foreigners usually Brits) saying its a cissy sports becuase they wear pads.............Oh vey!
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

It is one of the most boring sports I've ever watched though. Watching cricket is more entertaining for FFS.

I mean seriously, 2 minutes and a timeout so the ball can go inches and fail on a 1st down, and the commentators showing the replay 5 times dissecting the play? How about some fluid play without breaks.

And I am not even a brit but Ice Hockey is much more fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X