X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AMERICAN FOOTBALL Competition!

Here we go folks and even if you don't understand the game it's easy to play...

Each week (starting in September) we'll choose FIVE games. All you have to do is decide who will win each game!

For each game you get right you'll get a score...

We'll add some fun to the mix by offering double points on some games and bonuses if you get closest to the actual score...

It's a lot of fun and we'll have the first five games up for you very soon.

When the first week is posted and you want to play then add your picks...
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Well Bumpa, going into week four of preseason! The Chicago Bears have lost all of their preseason games! Of course, in 1985 when they did that they went to the superbowl, made a hit record and arrived at disneyworld! So I would love to pick the Bears to go all of the way but unfortunately, they will not do it this year. I love da bears but I also have to be realistic, I do not see a super bowl ring in the near future! Bring on the pics please.

Johnny
    Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

The Bears will start the season 1 and 3. (They'll win the first game at home against Detroit.)

(Isn't this the first time The Bears have played a season opener at home for about a decade?)

But they face a punishing month with the Cowboys, Packers and Giants. What they do after that will be the test of the team.

If they can manage 4 and 3 (or even 3 and 4!) by their bye week then they'll make the playoffs.

I have a curious affection for The Bears mainly because of the enigmatic Mike Singletary (in his playing days) and the grumpy old man, Mike Ditka!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
      X