X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paquiao

After listening to that loud mouth Mayweather in his after fight interviews after the recent Ortiz fight , I more then ever wanna see Manny Paquiao beat the ever loving shite outta that big mouth SOB  

Certainly I'm an American . But if I came to a river and Mayweather and an old ker dog were both about to drown , I'd try and save the dog  
    Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Ahh, the great Manny Paquiao, pound for pound the greatest boxer of our time...      

Known everywhere as PACMAN, I would just like to point out that any similarity between his sparring technique & my own are purely coincidental.    

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee....
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Sep. 23 2011,22:14) Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee....
      I didn't care for that SOB Ali either !

Comment

Paquiao has something thats quite rare in todays prize fighter !

He doesn't talk all the DUMBSHIT like a mayweather or as Ali did back in the day !

I shouldn't say this , but I will !

After listening to Mayweathers post fight news conference I would very much like to see Paquiao fight him and beat him down so he's never able to fight again .

Comment

Yeah, but you got to give Mayweather credit, as conceited and as outspoken as he is......I would rate him as quite possibly the best boxer (pound for pound) in the last thirty years.

Comment

Mayweather is VERY good but he encompasses everything thats wrong with the modern athlete. PacMan emcompasses all that was RIGHT with the oldtime fighters/athletes. In that way he is a throw back. I can tell you mayweather doesnt want ANY PART of the PacMan. He very well may fight him ESPECIALLY if he needs the money. You might find it hard to believe but I think he does.....
            Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 25 2011,09:14) Mayweather is VERY good but he encompasses everything thats wrong with the modern athlete.  PacMan emcompasses all that was RIGHT with the oldtime fighters/athletes.  In that way he is a throw back.  I can tell you mayweather doesnt want ANY PART of the PacMan.  He very well may fight him ESPECIALLY if he needs the money.  You might find it hard to believe but I think he does.....
              6 months to a year ago , mayweather was in and out of trouble/jail over domestic violence charges .

Paquiao was in the Philippine legislature trying to help his country .

Sure I go to the Philippines every year and sure I have family and friends there .

But I'm also an american citizen thats ashamed to have mayfairweather as a countryman !

Comment

(pentire @ Sep. 25 2011,06:11) Yeah, but you got to give Mayweather credit, as conceited and as outspoken as he is......I would rate him as quite possibly the best boxer (pound for pound) in the last thirty years.
                Next time you get some more of the Thai stick you were smoking when you made that post please send me some LOL's !

All BS aside everyones entitled to their opinion and as you can see yours and mine are not anywhere near the same .

I do not think now nor ever will think that SOB mayfair is anywhere near the best fighter pound for pound . That guy is a product of his environment !

I think if a person is subjective about the whole Paquiao vs mayfair fight it's kinda obviouse mayfair is ducking him to make sure his untarnished fight record stays that way .

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 25 2011,09:14)  I can tell you mayweather doesnt want ANY PART of the PacMan.  He very well may fight him ESPECIALLY if he needs the money.  You might find it hard to believe but I think he does.....
                  Listening to his post fight press conference after he deafeated Ortiz he tried to lead one to believe he didn't need money or anything else .

But then thats the style of a loudmouth isn't it

Comment

Working...
                  X