X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMERICAN FOOTBALL CONTEST

Hi folks... The Clubhouse and the AsianTS.com forum are going to have an American Football competition when the season get underway on the 4th of September.

It's very easy too. Each week we'll feature 5 or six games and you decide who is going to win each one. (No points. Just a heads up win.) At the end of the regular season the player with the most wins gets the (yet to be decided) great prize. And the second and third places will also get something entirely worthless. But the last placed member will really get some ribbing. (Actually it is harder to lose at this than you may think!

So over the 17 weeks we will have 100 games.

In a couple of weeks I will post the schedule on the forum, and all you have to do is pick the winners of the five games each week. (The whole season will be posted at the same time so you can actually do your picks from the first day.) Also you can change your mind up until a day before the games start.

Now the reason I am telling you all this now is so that I can post our schedule up nice and early and feature the games and teams YOU want to 'bet' on.

I, as you all probably know, will try to get as many Cowboys and Saints games on our schedule as possible... Who's your favourite team and which games do you want to see featured, or don't you mind which games or teams we bet on? I'll post the line prior to each Sunday.

Over to you lot...

By the first week of August the teams will be posted for you to pick!

Schedule is here... http://nfl.com/schedules

Hopefully we'll get about 15 or so members in on this...

What's American Football??

A.Brit
    Mister Arse

Comment

Hey I think, this is a great idea!!! My fav team is the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!! I cant help but picking lost causes! Jon is a big Pats fan and it gave me extreme pleaseure romping them last year up in Foxboro!! Ha Ha!! Cowboys?? YEEECH!! It should be interesting with the Big Tuna up there as well. And for all you foreigners-you will probably do BETTER if you dont know anything!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ July 15 2003,08:15)
        What's American Football??

A.Brit
        Hi Stogie, great idea but I'm with Stewart on this. Tell you what just tell me who to support and I'll play!

Is there a team called BKK Blazers or LOS Causes?

Thaipan

Comment

Jets Pats Cowboys Saints...  Keep 'em coming gang...

(I hate life when there is no American football!)

As each week gets closer I'll review the 5 games and make it easier for the Non americans to decide who they think will win... Each week will have its own forum thread...

Comment

Stogie,

Im in!
            GO.. Da BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll add some Bears games today...

Funny... I always will associate the Bears with Mike Ditka, even though he managed the Saints for a while...

Comment

Working...
              X