X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Owned Club...

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but, I will anyways. I have recently come into some extra money and have been thinking about the possibil;ities of opening up a ladyboy club in BK. But, my understanding is that it is not only prohibitly expensive (payoffs) but that the police, politicians and other "unsavory" individuals will not allow an american to even attempt to open a club up. Is this true? Also, what other problems would an american have in trying to open up a club here.

Look€¦ just send me all your €˜extra€™ money and I€™ll put it to better use buying satellite dishes and high voltage diesel generators.

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Just send me all your money, it will be easier and less stressful.
        Honestly, I can't think of a more stressful way to go broke than to open a bar in Thailand.

Doing 'normal' business here is insane, running a GoGo/Girly bar even more, and a LB bar would be over the top.

You will be shaken down constantly, your staff will steal from you, the police randomly change the hours of operations, you will be drowned in paperwork that can never be correct, your landlord will also screw you over, I could go on and on....
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I wonder who that was. Not me, honest.

Comment

Guess it is not a good investment. Oh well.

Comment

(supply46 @ Jan. 13 2008,00:16) Guess it is not a good investment. Oh well.
              That's 1,000,000 you owe us AT LEAST!

Comment

Buys shares in Stoogie Inc

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 12 2008,11:29) I wonder who that was. Not me, honest.  
                  Were you not going to run and manage a club/bar in Phuket not all that long ago. I guess you must have done the sums.

Comment

I suggest....mmmmhhhhh.....Mekhong and Chang shares....but buy before I come back...

Dieter
                    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Snick @ Jan. 12 2008,09:56) Just send me all your money, it will be easier and less stressful.
                      Honestly, I can't think of a more stressful way to go broke than to open a bar in Thailand.

Doing 'normal' business here is insane, running a GoGo/Girly bar even more, and a LB bar would be over the top.

You will be shaken down constantly, your staff will steal from you, the police randomly change the hours of operations, you will be drowned in paperwork that can never be correct, your landlord will also screw you over, I could go on and on....
                      Snick as per usual is on the money.
                      I import stuff back to Oz and its a lot easier now that there is a so called free trade agreement between Aus and Los.
                      It still ain't a cake walk but i use a customs agent and i let him have all the worry.
                      Me personly I would never invest in any business in Thailand where i needed a Thai partner and i couldn't speak Thai.
                      Might be different for other guys but it works for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X