Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm too fucking lazy to read the forum...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm too fucking lazy to read the forum...

I am off to Pattaya in a couple of weeks and I want to have some lady boy fun could anybody point me in the right direction of lady boy bars that are safe as i have heard many rumours about drink spiking and valuables beein stolen from free lncers so I am looking for reputable places to spend my time in . Thnks
    Kristover Lady boy lover parradise pattaya

A cabbage green newbie like you is going to get well and truly shafted

In the mean time, try reading the Pattaya section

Comment

Don't forget the magic words " welcome to the forum"
      i love t-girls

Comment

Now that is funny

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ May 08 2008,02:32) Don't forget the magic words " welcome to the forum"
          Thanks for your help , can you reccomend any lb hangouts ?

Comment

RTFF- figure out what that stands for and ye shall find all the answers you require

Comment

(rayton @ May 08 2008,03:28) RTFF- figure out what that stands for and ye shall find all the answers you require
              rtff sorry dont have a clue

Comment

Give Stringfellows and La Bamba a try , both in Soi 13/1

You will certainly enjoy Stringfellows  

After that , when you are feeling more confident take a walk down Soi 6 in daytime .

As regards drinks being spiked , in some venues you would be lucky to get your drink spiked with alcohol  
                Spiking is not really a big problem .

As regards valuables , just don't take any risks same as you would do anywhere else .
                Lock everything in your hotel safe and only take what you need with you .

And you will have a great time by the way  
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

RTFF = read the fucking forum or maybe read the forum facts.

Most of the answers to your questions have been written before - if you read the links in my sig, you can discover how to do a search and learn the forum rules to avoid having your posts moved or deleted.

Welcome to the forums and do some reading besides to the photos!

If you cannot find the answer to your questions, feel free to post away, and most of all share about your experiences after your trip to LOS!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 08 2008,03:45) RTFF = read the fucking forum or maybe read the forum facts.

Most of the answers to your questions have been written before - if you read the links in my sig, you can discover how to do a search and learn the forum rules to avoid having your posts moved or deleted.

Welcome to the forums and do some reading besides   to the photos!  

If you cannot find the answer to your questions, feel free to post away, and most of all share about your experiences after your trip to LOS!
                    Thanks for that

Comment

(pentire @ May 07 2008,18:37) A cabbage green newbie like you is going to get well and truly shafted

In the mean time, try reading the Pattaya section

First trip try and hook up with some BM's to show you around.

I still cant figure it out after 2 or 3 trips!!

Bars:

La bamba
                      Stringfellows
                      Jenny Star Bar
                      Linda Bar
                      Pook Bar

Just to name a few

but kick it off with a visit to Hi Boss on soi 6 for a truly unique Pattaya experience
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I asked Stogie Bear for advice on my first trip, and he kindly recommended Sunee Plaza.

Hi Boss is also a must for first timers.

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

You are more at risk leaving your valuables in the room or the 'safe' (hahha) when going for a shower on Soi 6, then getting drugged.
                          Travel with minimal cash, cheap camera and photocopy of passport and leave everything else locked in your hotel.
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Nah, skip all the bars, just go down to beachroad really late, like 2 am and you´ll find all you need there.

Have fun!
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ May 08 2008,10:10) Nah, skip all the bars, just go down to beachroad really late, like 2 am and you´ll find all you need there.
                              And these girls working beach road at 2am are very safe. They are students and they have classes that have just let out. They need money for school. None of them have any drug problems or diseases. And they are all of age too. (There is a curfew in Thailand and Thai parents would never let their 16yo kids out at night).

Want some REALLY passable ladyboys? Try Super baby gogo on Soi Diamond. Everyone working there is cute and very, very passable. Hard to believe they are LBs.

Comment

Working...
                              X