X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average Budget?

I have not yet visted pattaya for a Ladyboy tour! But beoing new to this forum, You have inspired me to get off my ass save some coin and hit it up......What's the average budget in AUD$ that will get me through a 10 day peroid??

Anyone info would be brilliant!!

Cheers

Good rule of thumb is 5K Thai baht a day for Pattaya. Then add in your airfare. You can spend lots more if you want but this budget is doable.

Have fun!

Comment

yeah 5k baht a day for pattaya and 30k baht a day for bangkok with such the huge price difference in everything.

Comment

Gosh... This can depend on so many things.

What kind of accommodation are you looking for? How many girls are you gonna shag? Can you eat 'local' or not?

This is an impossible question to answer.

Comment

5-6k baht a day is what you should aim for. of course you could spend much much more. enjoy

Comment

I was doing 5-6K a day & done fuck all else but eat, fuck & get drunk, I see fuck all of Thailand.

Seamus
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I usually spend about 7k a day!
              But I am very genourous [ and a fat bastard]
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Next to Hurling, isn't eating, drinking till drunk and fucking the national passtime of "Harps?"

Comment

Depend's on what your fucking??
                  If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Around $200 per day of that plastic Aussie currency should see you alright.
                    Plus your accomodation costs.

Comment

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;t=4992

Some ideas here
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Hmmm... Budget...

800 EUR = flight

20500 baht = hotel

1000 baht = from and to airport (taxi + fisherman's friends)

8 x 1000 baht = evening drinks & ladies drinks

1000 baht = condoms and lube

2000 baht = 7-11 stuff (chips, water... did I mention stuff?)

8 x 3000 = budget for P4P

2 x 1000 = star of light blowjobs

25000 baht = 3 suits with 2 throusers each and 5 shirts

8 x 2500 baht = restaurants

TOTAL: 143500 baht for 8 days, very generously calculated. And yes, that's only 2864 EUR!

Comment

(manarak @ Jun. 03 2008,18:01) And yes, that's only 2864 EUR!
                          About 16500 Baht/day!

I seem to remeber PerVertical's question was what is the average budget.

Hello PV,

5000 per day is fairly easily do-able in Pattaya as the others have said. (About AUS$155)
                          I was certainly spending less than that for the 3 days I was there recently.

Your main expense will be the airfare. I have never had to book from Aus but I know that recently there has been at least one cheap airline starting flights to LOS.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

RR, don't forget I factored in the flight, the hotel and all the clothes I want to buy... that's already 85000 baht.
                            So, about 57k remain for 8 days, or 7k per day.

Comment

OK... sorry I must admit I did not work that out properly.

Yes 7000/day is not bad - you are apparently paying about 2500/day for your hotel which realy is not necessary in Pattaya.

I've stayed in the Pattaya Bay Hotel at 999Baht/night and that was a good 3 star hotel.

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                              X