X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on hygiene

Silly question perhaps but here it goes anyways.
    I have bottomed a few times to ladyboys.
    Would like to try again although the first few times were hardly exemplary, painful and more significantly a sensation similar to that of defecation. This makes me self-conscious and leads to my question. How best to "clean" the backdoor so as to avoid any associated unpleasantries. The girls all seem to manage very well. So to any experienced bottoms-please advise!
    Custer

I would suggest that you stick the nozzle of the douche up you arse then pull the trigger
    Repeat two to three times until fluids run clear, job done

Comment

Its called enema and a popular brand is Fleet. Usually they dispense that to the elderly who cant defecate by themselves and would need outside help. Im sure its sold OTC (over-the-counter) at any drugstore.

Yes, custer pretty much says it all. Im sure the bottle has easy-to-follow instructions anyway. Goodluck!

But you know, sometimes whats more important isnt what should come out but rather what goes in. I hope you also consider that  

S
      Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

(pentire @ Jun. 02 2008,14:00) I would suggest that you stick the nozzle of the douche up you arse then pull the trigger  
        Repeat two to three times until fluids run clear, job done
        Or if you're feeling really adventurous you could get someone to do it for you!    

http://www.youtube.com/v/enEfiwfiVn4&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/enEfiwfiVn4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

I think you're supposed to take your clothes off first.  

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

the LBs will take the water hose next to the toilet and squirt it right up thier shoot a few times to rinse it out... so maybe it'd work for you...

Comment

So thats what that is for
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

just squeeze the trigger gently, there's quite a bit of pressure behind some of those hoses

oh, and don't forget, that water might have possibly been sat in a big blue plastic tank on the roof all day in the sun, with dead rats and things floating around in it. So who knows what micro-organisms you might be 'injecting' straight into your body

not that I'd want to put you off or anything

I've made kathylc  

Comment

You could try a good curry a few hours before!

AS above sticking the hose up your arse your likely to get a good dose of Cryptospridium or Giardia unless your in a hotel that filters it's own water.

DO NOT try a Fleet enema! They are for occasional "medical" use, not daily use. If you use them daily you will become severely dehydrated, along with being permanently tied to the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                X