Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed

[B]ok...first of all....excause my bad english....ty
    About 2 month ago i found that site in an error. I was searching for places in Los to find some nice girls becuse i planed a trip to that beautiful country. OK it was a error and i was tracked to this side. First i was confused but hen i read the storys and view the pictures you all send. something strangely happened to me.....i never was gay and never thought to become but when i read all the storys and saw the pictures of all that beautiful "girls" i changed my mind. I couldnt sleep without thinking about those beautys and i make a decission....i want meat some of them...i totally fall in love with them. Ok my question.....i am a absolut noob in the lb scene...but i raly want to meat some of them. Is there someone who like to guide a noob to the scene in early september?

Guide a noob to the scene hey    

Welcome to our sub culture, plenty of help here if required

Comment

(Toxicsippo @ Jun. 09 2008,07:48) i never was gay and never thought to become but when i read all the storys and saw the pictures of all that beautiful "girls" i changed my mind.
       Yeah, welcome to the club. I never would´ve thought......

And there it is, brocky, the final nail in the coffin!
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Welcome to the Forum! Sure you'll have a blast!

Comment

Hello Toxicsippo,

Welcome to the forum.      

You may still decide that ladyboys are not for you  -  but even if you do there is a lot of good information here about Thailand.

Work out when you are going to Thailand and the post your dates in the Calendar section.  Someone will be around to help you out.
          Most of us like gg's ('girl girls') as well as ladyboys so they can take you to the gg bars too.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

(Toxicsippo @ Jun. 09 2008,07:48) something strangely happened to me.....
            Yes, I know exactly what you mean  

Go with the flow, and welcome to the forum!
            TT

Comment

Welcome
              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
              X