Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find the most Beauty ld in Thailand

Hello everyone

iam new here and iam 23 year old new to the ladyboy world i never try before and i would like to try the ladyboy i need to find a beauty ld that i can be both with him i am not sure where i find

iam going next manth to thailand and i need to meet a very beatufull ladyboy so can you guys help me .. where i go in thailand .. Phataya or Buket ?

Thankyou

It's good to see the standard of schooling is at least remaining constant in the UK even if it's not showing any signs of improvement.  

If you are able to read English I would suggest doing a search as your question has been answered many times before.

I deleted your other post as it was even less intelligible than this one.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

WoW that was mind blowing...! thanks RR u r great!

Comment

Well someone has to fill in for Stogie when he's on holiday!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Dreamshare, go to Buket and meet a ld. I´m sure you can find him to be both with.. Good luck
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Jun. 13 2008,06:26) go to Buket and meet a ld...

Comment

Stogie do you have a "no comment" smilie
              i love t-girls

Comment

Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(sev7en @ Jun. 12 2008,23:26) Dreamshare, go to Buket and meet a ld. I´m sure you can find him to be both with.. Good luck
                  Sev7en how comes you never told Me about Bucket when I was over in march, trying to keep it all to ya'self , was ya

Seamus
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

strange how some people in the UK have problems with written English!

Anyway, to help this poor sod on - try reading this: The Rookie Thread

If you want to use a bit of deduction - Bangkok is the biggest city in Thailand, and likely has the largest number of lbs. It would be reasonable to expect to find more numbers of beautiful ladyboys in Bangkok than other places in Thailand.

By the way, everyone has their own ideas about beauty too, so if you could post an example from one of the ATS models, you may get better advice.

Good luck and book your ticket soon before the prices go up too much!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(seamus @ Jun. 13 2008,20:31)
                      (sev7en @ Jun. 12 2008,23:26) Dreamshare, go to Buket and meet a ld. I´m sure you can find him to be both with.. Good luck
                      Sev7en how comes you never told Me about Bucket when I was over in march, trying to keep it all to ya'self , was ya  

Seamus
                      Because i want the ld for myself

Besides, Stogie is the expert on Buket. He knows all about the Buket ld´s.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(DreamShare @ Jun. 13 2008,06:22) .. where i go in  thailand ..   Phataya or Buket ?
                        You guys have got him all wrong , I understand him perfectly ..........

Its clear he is worried about the imminent rainy season in Pattaya and worried in case it buckets the whole time he is there , fully understandable old chap
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(sev7en @ Jun. 13 2008,23:00) Besides, Stogie is the expert on Buket. He knows all about the Buket ld´s.
                          He's right, you know. I'm something of a Buket guru...

Comment

fyi, for true students of the ladyboy world, the "beauty Id" can be located in the left hemisphere of the brain, nestled between the buddha-consciousness and the super-duper-ego.

and while some old-school types do refer to this batch of ganglia as a 'buket', that's not the proper medical term at all, so don't believe everything you hear on this forum.

Comment

Time to answer this simple question .

Very easy to find the most beautiful ladyboys , they are the ones who own a mansion and merc and a business which pays their family for turning up 15 mins per day , another very big clue is to look for the ones with a boyfriend/husband running around after them with huge amounts of spare cash to throw around .

Question answered i think

Comment

Working...
                              X