X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Arrival

Was hoping someone could give me some ideas here. I was just reading that all the bars in Nana close at 1am. Is that all the bars in town or just at the NEP?
    Problem is my plane arrives at 11:55 and I have to grab a cab to the Marriott. I will probably get there right after 1am. I would hate the idea of not being able to get something good after thinking about it over a twenty hour flight. Are the places open later and is there a good area for freelancers? I have never taken a freelancer before.
    Thanks in advance!

Won't you be "nackered" after that Flight and just want a good nights "kip"
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Nana (NEP) closes between 1 am and 2 am , depending on when the police arrive to give them grief , so Nana could close as late as 2 .

All i can say is head to Nana ( NEP ) because even if it is closed , should be loads of Ladyboys hanging around outside ( unless the police truck is on the prowl and dragging them off ) . If thats empty too head down to Sukhumvit Rd and walk down ( the side with the odd numbered Soi's seems the most populated ) so walk from Soi 3 to Say Soi 13

Comment

The bars may close but there are plenty of places in and around Nana to get a drink and snag a ladyboy till 4 in the morning... and you'll save yourself a few bob, too.

Don't worry... the bars are shit anyway. You won't be missing anything.

Comment

NEP was open until 2 pm last night...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like it will all work out anyway. Always seems to doesn't it?

You are right Dave, I will probably be wiped out, but I imagine the "juices" will get flowing as soon as I hit the hotel.

Stogie, I see you are on the crawl list for Patts on the 8th. Will see you there!

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X