X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips on how to get a 3some?

Hi, I am new here and will be in LOS next weekend.

I am looking for advise on where and how to best get a 3 some going. Am interested in LB/LB or LB/Straight Girl action... as long as they both like it.

Anyone experience with mixing a LB of FB with a straight girl and how to best go about it??

[U]javascript:emoticon('')
    omosh

Here... read this: https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=16768

Comment

great... thank you.

how about mixing LB and a straight Girl
      omosh

Comment

You will have to find a couple - G/G or G/LB - who are comfortable working together. Ask your #1 choice if they have a friend to join in. If they're that way inclined they usually know someone to make up the threesome.
        You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
        I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

Flash the baht! normally does the trick!
          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(omosh @ Aug. 20 2008,20:19) Hi, I am new here and will be in LOS next weekend.

I am looking for advise on where and how to best get a 3 some going. Am interested in LB/LB or LB/Straight Girl action... as long as they both like it.

Anyone experience with mixing a LB of FB with a straight girl and how to best go about it??

[U]javascript:emoticon('')
            Gee

How do Iget a threesome going?

Well I guess I would start by going into one of the Ladyboy bars in Nana.....waving some baht around and then picking wither one or two of the ladyboys that most appeal to me........then I guess I would say.........

"Hey how about we go back to my room and fuck!!!!!

Voila!!!! A threesome is born!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Attached Files
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Good old Ben works every time...

You might even get lucky like the guy did in Guess the other night and find a girl who can't do simple arithmetic...A girl returned from a trick
                claiming the customer has given her 9000 baht...In fact she had 5 twenties...$100 USD...3100 baht...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 21 2008,17:41) Good old Ben works every time...

You might even get lucky like the guy did in Guess the other night and find a girl who can't do simple arithmetic...A girl returned from a trick
                  claiming the customer has given her 9000 baht...In fact she had 5 twenties...$100 USD...3100 baht...
                  Hey giver her a break........that was 9000 baht a couple of years ago.........the "Pre-Bush" era!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                  X