Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving soon for BKK, but am confused?!

I am headed to LOS for 2 weeks and have been reading up on where I should stay or go, and I just seem to get more an more overwhelmed!

What I am looking for is pretty simple, a nice hotel 4 or 5 stars near nana or the guess bar in BKK. It should be guest friendly, and the cost of the hotel isn't much of a concern..I just want a nice big room, a pool, a bar, a gym, and a hotel that will let me bring a LB or two home with me.

Can anyone offer up a simple suggestion! Thanks!

Majestic Grande or Dynasty Grande both fit the bill and are each about a 2 minute walk from Guess Bar and both are very LB friendly.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Thanks mate!

Comment

Try asiarooms.com they are reliable, and have majestic grande from about £50 up, and dynasty inn grande for £40 up!
        Stayed majestic last year grand deluxe about £55-£58 a night, good value and good spread for breafast!
        Guess bar is right on the doorstep!

I myself was looking into the marriot which is opposite and down the street 50meters or so. Asiarooms have it up for about £100 a night, i understand this is quite a step up from the majestic, i',m going with the majestic as it is a nice place!
        If you use asiarooms, make sure, you make a booking at least 4 days before!
        Cheers

i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

agoda.com is sometimes cheaper

as for hotels, I agree with the above. JW Mariott if you want to splurge, otherwise Majestic Grande, Dynasty Grande.
          When booking pay attention to the exact hotel name, there is more than one Dynasty xxx, and Majestic xxx
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I have still never seen a better hotel room in this area than the Omni Towers.

2 VERY large rooms, walk-in closet, full 'fridge and breakfast table, seperate bathroom from living room sp one person can sleep while one watches the tube, etc.....

used to be about 60-75 per night and at least 50 ATS photo galleries were done there in years past; now probably 100 per night but still worth it, I like room and nothing bothers me more than a small or average hotel room. Staff always cool as well, never had a problem getting in 1 or 2 girls at anytime.

http://www.chiangdao.com/thailan....ils.htm

I also like the President Solitaire on soi 11 near the Bed supperclub but that is far from Nana on a humid night and the rooms start at about 125US and go to 350 or so..... Omni, better.
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I think the Omni is the best value in the Nana area too.

Good for guys who want a 2 room suite but also good for the low end guys too.

Hotels like the Nana and Dynasty Inn used to be about 1000 baht a night. But these crapholes are now about 1400 while the Studio Rooms at the Omni have remained about 2000. So you're getting an entirely different class of hotel for only 600 baht more a night. You also get 2 free breakfasts but the food is nothing to write home about.

When booking join the Ascott Club first, free to join and you'll get a slight discount, about 100 baht off a night.

Comment

seriously thinking about Omni Towers for my upcoming trip. Need somewhere new - fed up with DIG

Seems internet access isn't free though
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                X