Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pickup places at closing time for non freelancers

Hi all,

I'm looking for "the pick up place "after the bars close(means no free lancers) in PTY.

Do most of the bars close at the same time and what time?

I'm not cheap charlie, I'm on a budget.

Jack

Rimming is not a crime.

There is no specific place where bar girls go after 12am, but freelancers dont. its all mixed.

After midnight, and especially after 2am, girls start migrating to walking street. Price is negotiable and non bar fine.
    There is also Beach road, but that's more dangerous and IMHO not worth it.

You can also give out your number during the day, and see who calls you after work.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

The bars seem to close from 2am until 3am - with a few staying open later. As Snick has already suggested, Walking Street is the place to go for freelancers; the amount available is amazing these days and many can be found along there up until daybreak, even later.

Other places you can try are the bottoms of Soi Post Office/Soi Yamato, plus an afterhours tour of Soi 6 can also prove interesting.

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

Comment

Why would "non freelancers" be out and about at 2 in the morning?  

Take the 500 baht hit mate and pay someone!  

I'm not cheap charlie, I'm on a budget.
        And the difference is...

Comment

Go ahead and scout Beachwalk. Don't be afraid to fight. I've gotten lots of nice LBs for no bar fines and B1000 for short time. I have even found some generous beauties for only B500. Smile and act happy and friendly. Talk to them nice and don't act like you think they are dumbos or whores. I just get to the point and ask, "How much do you want?" If it's B1K, I will say let's go. If you want cheap just say, "Aw shucks. Can you go lower?" but they might give you only B500 worth of fun. I rarely have fights and beat only one up. Watch the MMA fights on TV and learn to fight. Google THAILAND STREET FIGHTS and get an idea of how good or bad fighters Thais are. Not everybody fights Muay Thai. LB's fight like girls. So funny to watch. Careful though. They like to scratch so get that punch in quickly.

Comment

Working...
          X