Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

First post here!

Both  LBs  and   GGs  are my thing. I've been reading LB Forums and getting valuable info and commentary about life in Thailand, accomodations and, of course, LBs.

On the other hand, I find that there really isn't any GG-oriented forum of near similar quality. The GG forums (patt. addicts, patt. secrets...) are frequented by lower quality people   , and so their views do not really appeal to me.

Wouldn't it be a good idea if you introduced a GG-related subforum in the LB Forums?   I guess that some of the experienced members here are also into GGs. That could perhaps become the best quality GG resource available, couldn't it?

I'd like to hear your views on that, and I'm looking forward to start contributing as soon as I arrange for my next trip...  

Hello Aml2fan,

Welcome to the forum.      

GG's......  that's the ones with two holes isn't it?

Isn't one enough for you?  Or do you have something extra we don't know about?        

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Welcome...

We hate GG's...They smell like tuna fish...Some actually look like tuna fish...

Ladyboys on the other hand smell and look like sex...

I vote for sex...But only because I like sex more than tuna fish...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(aml2fan @ Aug. 31 2008,12:26) lower quality people   ,
        Sure there's wankers on every forum but I think the trick is to figure out which posters really understand the scene.

Extremely active forums like Addicts and Secrets are a good place to get Pattaya questions answered if you are willing to wade through a little bit of bullshit..

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 31 2008,20:17) GG's......  that's the ones with two holes isn't it?
          classic RR
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Yea that was sharp... ok I may be a fucking female-loving pervert , but I am also a good kid at heart!

PigDogg,
            Thanks for the hint. I guess that indeed some valid information can be extracted from the mainstream forums. However, reading the LB Forums is sheer pleasure. Nearly every thread contains good, funny comments, intelligent views and a couple of practical tips as well.

Other than that, I find that Thailand is an easy country, provided one has just a little common sense... So I'm trying not to become an information junkie

Comment

Hello mate and welcome, i don't think your request is a problem, but this is a ladyboy forum, so if we start talking GG'S every fucker will be posting. How about starting your own forum?
              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(seamus @ Aug. 31 2008,21:03)
                (Road Runner @ Aug. 31 2008,20:17) GG's......  that's the ones with two holes isn't it?
                classic RR
                I thought GG's had 3 holes  
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

8..... to be exact!

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

ok, you got me, what's the eighth?

Comment

Perhaps he's counting her piss hole as a distinct from her love hole?

Comment

Wouldn't it be a good idea if you introduced a GG-related subforum in the LB Forums?
                        Kill him!

Comment

(aml2fan @ Aug. 31 2008,21:26) The GG forums (patt. addicts, patt. secrets...) are frequented by lower quality people   , and so their views do not really appeal to me.
                          Sorry..!! what was the question..??
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

'Lower quality' people suck ass! Long live our forum!

Comment

You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X