Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(anthony70 @ Sep. 06 2008,18:17) sev7en- you started work on losing your 6month pattaya gut?
    Gone. I take triple proetin now, raw eggs, hit gym 3 times aweek. My body was running on empty in the end.
    kliome should go too.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

No way he is burning his fat going daily to the gay sauna!!!!!!
      My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

more like booting the back doors out of a filipino lb in walsall with yours trully.
        you had to be there, hotter than any sauna ive been in.
        you cant polish a turd.

Comment

To be honest I don't think that avatar does you justice!

Comment

(anthony70 @ Sep. 04 2008,19:37) asian who?
            hi gents,
            thought id introduce myself,
            been a member on the other board for 3 years.
            i got directed here by a fellow lbhunter who told me about some old guy posting a very strange trip report under the ladyboys calender. funny stuff.
            i have met a few of you over the years, and hope to catch up with more of you on  my next trip.
            Welcome Anthony, you have have certainly changed appearance (your avator)  

I certainly enjoyed meeting up with you, Cyp73, stickyfinger and Squirly a while back in Manchester, it was a good crack  

Hope to enjoy a few    sometime in   soon mate
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Good to see you posting here Anthony , always enjoyed your posts on the LB69 forum , stick around and have fun
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
              X