X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching stuff like STDs?

When fookin loads of LB's in LOS what preparations do you do to stop yourself catching germs, bugs, diseases off them? im not saying they all have germs etc but its better to be safe than sorry

Doms, mouth wash.....what else??

Dettol and a wire brush

Comment

Abstinence works for me
      I've made kathylc  

Comment

4 tabs of Zithromax is good to keep with you at all times....  

Be sure to get it at home as the stuff they sell in Thailand might be a fake. Just go to your Doctor and tell him you're going to Thailand and need antibiotics just in case... he'll understand.

Also be sure to get your Hep A&B shots too!

Comment

I take their names and addresses... especially if they are particularly skanky looking.

Comment

Abstinence is not an option.

Of course there are several things you can do to lower the risk (but you will never get it to zero).

- use condoms for penetrations and other "rough" games (like deep throating)
            - look at the general hygiene of the LB. If She doesn't insist on both of you showering, I'd give her a miss
            - in general, if she would agree to not use condoms, I also give her a miss (agreeing not to use condoms also shows that she is stupid, and I don't like stupid LBs)
            - check the skin of your partner (everywhere) if you think there are rashes or skin lesions where there shouldn't be any, then pass on that one and choose another LB
            - check the general looks of the LB, if she looks sick, chances are she is - especially yellowish eyes can be a sign of hepatitis - but I don't like catching the flu either, so no feverish looking eyes, coughing or similar

With the above things covered, I proceed to unprotected oral sex (brief) and kissing without second thoughts.

If you want to reduce even further the risk, you would have to miss out on fun things like unprotected oral sex and kissing.

Comment

- look at the general hygiene of the LB. If She doesn't insist on both of you showering, I'd give her a miss
              if you picked up a GG in your home town would you insist on both showering before the deed?

Showering won't wash HIV/herpes/other nasties off, the only thing it does is stop fat sweaty guys stinking the bed up  

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(manarak @ Aug. 27 2008,03:35) With the above things covered, I proceed to unprotected oral sex (brief) and kissing without second thoughts.
                When all that´s done i´m not horny anymore.
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I never partake unless I'm wearing my custom made, full body condom.

Can be a little sticky given Thailands warm climate, however it pays to cover all bases.

If it's not on, it's not on.....to be sure....to be sure.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

do you wash it out after each use??? how much do the hotel laundry normally charge for disinfecting the inside of a cum wetsuit?

Comment

(sev7en @ Aug. 27 2008,02:26)
                      (manarak @ Aug. 27 2008,03:35) With the above things covered, I proceed to unprotected oral sex (brief) and kissing without second thoughts.
                      When all that´s done i´m not horny anymore.
                      No shit. I about lost the will to live by this point!

Comment

(koykaeng @ Aug. 27 2008,02:48) I never partake unless I'm wearing my custom made, full body condom.

Can be a little sticky given Thailands warm climate, however it pays to cover all bases.

Amen to that, bro...

Last time I forgot my three-ply wet suit I made her stand by the door and mime the actions...

...but it's not the same, though.

Comment

Body Guard Condoms .... The most trusted brand by Thai hookers everywhere!

Comment

(Monkey @ Aug. 27 2008,04:08) Showering won't wash HIV/herpes/other nasties off, the only thing it does is stop fat sweaty guys stinking the bed up  
                            Damn, im busted you bastard Monkey!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Aug. 27 2008,02:27) Topic: Catching stuff like STDs?, What do you do?
                              Most often I just use a pole to try and catch something...

What do you use?
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X