Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a Guess girl over for the weekend?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a Guess girl over for the weekend?

Hi guys,

as you've read in my other threads, i'm in BKK over the weekend.

So, for travel to LOS, you've to have a confirmed Hotel.
    And for that i've got my hotel near NEP.
    But on my weekend, i'm thinking about travelling to Pataya,
    or whatever is a "tourist destination".

What do you think, are the Guess Girls interested in a GFE for
    weekend, to go to Patts, or whatever (to get some pics for my parents)?
    My parents are not interested in seeing pics with them son,
    having fun with the LB's

It's me first time to LOS, and i don't know what to do, except in the evenings

Anyone had a companionship with a LB for whole weekend?

Many thanks for your help.

Any BM is invited for a drink in GuessBar, 10-18th. Sept. as you see me there.
    Me: fat, short hair, "Böse Onkelz" - T-Shirt, tattooed on left underarm (Krusty, Hawaiaan flowers, chequered flag, dice and flames., dragon).

I can't wait until tuesday evening, to catch my flight to BKK.

Greetz from Germany,
    Michel

P.S. yes, i know, thats posted in other threads. But i want to have new informations.
    Not to get any smacks from the girls, when asking my "GFE for weekend prob"

PPS: very very good board, to be "on time" with things going on in LOS.
    Without stoogie i would never had the idea to have holidays in Thailand.
    Many THX for your infos, you've posted here.
    And, as i've written above,
    If you will see me,
    ... ask me,
    ... have a drink with me

Greetz from Germany,
    (where only a little people know, LB really exist)
    MICHEL

Don't waste your valuable time by taking an LB to Pattaya. There are so many available there that it would stagger your imagination. Hit the clubs that come highly recommended by other Forum members, take a walk on lower Beach Road after 10 pm. or just walk up and down Walking Street. Taking one from Bangkok limits your options big time.

Comment

Just another opinion. I was in Patts a few days and not hitting it off with anyone. So I decided to take a bus down to Bkk where I met a girl from KC3 I'd been wanting to see (from a TR here). After 10 minutes I asked her to come to Pattaya and we got in the cab. She didn't bring anything but her purse. Had a great week together.

Comment

(Michel @ Sep. 07 2008,00:47) What do you think, are the Guess Girls interested in a GFE for weekend, to go to Patts, or whatever
        Yes, several of the Guess girls would make great travel companions...I've taken girls from Guess Bar to Pattaya many times and girls from Pattaya to BKK...It always something the girls enjoy doing and when you have a happy girl..well, you know the rest of the story...

In fact, a couple of the girls have Pattaya backgrounds so they can be more than simply a travel companion...they can help you find your way around town...

But before you make a commitment to a girl you will want to spend an evening and maybe more with her in BKK to be certain she's the one...

If I'm around Guess Wednesday evening...which I likely will be...I'll be happy to point out and introduce you to the Guess girls who I believe would make great travel companions...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 08 2008,13:27) But before you make a commitment to a girl you will want to spend an evening and maybe more with her in BKK to be certain she's the one...
          You really do need to make sure it's someone you are able to spend a few days with.

This point is critical to making your weekend in Pattaya a success !

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Yes, kahuna,

that would be nice.
            An introduction to the girls would be helpfull.

Thanks a lot for your help for a BKK-rookie.

I'll try to be at Guess on wednsday around 8PM.

Greetz from Germany,
            (Can't wait these 2 days)
            Michel

Comment

It's me first time to LOS, and i don't know what to do, except in the evenings
              If you are really serious as to not knowing how to spend your days in Bangkok, try a guidebook there are plenty of sights to see.

If you look at my last Trip Report - The TRIP REPORTS Forum » On the Road Again! BKK June 2008
              Start on page 3 Post #49 and continue on as it describes how I spent days and nights with one Ladyboy.

Link to Page 3 of the above mentioned Trip Report

Comment

I was there last night mate...must have missed you...I was outside most of the evening
                until around 11:30 with some other BM's....

I'll likely be back for a drink or two again tonight if you're gonna be around...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                X