• Show
Clear All

• Farang girl seeking LB

Hello,
    I am Nathaly, a 33 years old, good looking girl farang from England
    ( Yes, It exists, I promise...Ok few!)
    I am married... (nobody is perfect)
    And I have a HUGE fantasy.
    I would love to have sex with a LB in front of my hubby.... (since the first time I saw some gorgeous LB in Bkk)
    We will be in BKK at the beginning of next year.
    Heuh.... Should I say that he is straight. (At least for the moment...)

Any advice to find the one I am looking for?

Kiss and Hug.

Nat

send a Private message to perth_couple
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

a judicial declaration dissolving a marriage in whole or in part, esp. one that releases the husband and wife from all matrimonial obligations. easy silence

Comment

Hello NatandG,

Welcome to the forum.      

The people with the most previous experience in this line are the Perth Couple.  Click on  this link  and you will get all their posts some of which give good information about bars/girls etc.

RR.

PS. If you do manage to convert your husband just make sure he dosen't start his first post with 'I'm not gay but........'
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum,

Your husband is a lucky man, i guess not many wifes would be open to the idea of LB sex.

my 2 cents

Comment

(LB_better_than_GG @ Nov. 12 2008,13:08) Hi welcome to the forum,

Your husband is a lucky man, i guess not many wifes would be open to the idea of LB sex.

my 2 cents
            This why I find it very exciting.......

Comment

Go to Cascades and look for Nadia, she does farang females, couples, etc. And she she has the right tools to do it with. She really enjoys farang females, the one poor girl almost couldn't walk when Nadia was done with her.

Comment

(Masahiko @ Nov. 12 2008,14:19) Go to Cascades and look for Nadia, she does farang females, couples, etc.  And she she has the right tools to do it with.  She really enjoys farang females, the one poor girl almost couldn't walk when Nadia was done with her.

That is a very useful answer...
                Thanks a lot to Masahiko!

Comment

Hopefully we are going to be hearing a lot more from you Mrs NatandG  
                  Feel free to drop into the club room at Guess Bar with your husband for a little induction/conversation, some time in early 2009  

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 12 2008,14:44) Hopefully we are going to be hearing a lot more from you Mrs NatandG  
                    Feel free to drop into the club room at Guess Bar with your husband for a little induction/conversation, some time in early 2009  
                    Abolutely!

Comment

(NatandG @ Nov. 12 2008,12:40) .... Should I say that he is straight. (At least for the moment...)
                      You have just exposed the great myth right there!!

Most posters here on the forum are straight too...

oh sure, we might have stretched the gay envelope a little in our pursuit of new thrills,

but 2 facts remain...

no one I have met in many visits to the kingdom is sexually interested in a mustachioed lothario in a black studded leather outfit, there are gay sites catering for that fantasy,

and secondly, the girls are not interested should one of us turn up in pink lycra tights & make-up.

Your husband will find it hard (impossible   )  to resist the charms of the very cute ones who he will not fail to notice once you enter Nana & the Guess Bar.

I hope you won't be operating on the double standard of what is good for the goose isn't OK for the gander.
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Hi Nat and G (thats a bit creepy for those who know us!)

Go to Cascades and ask for Nadia or Fanta. Either of these grrls will more than fulfill your fantasy

Just be respectful, friendly and try to make things fun and we are sure you will have a ball...

If you go to Guess, Moo or Jenny either alone or together will also fit the bill and are lots of fun to be with...

Hope this helps,

Glenn and Natalie

Comment

(pacman @ Nov. 12 2008,15:28) Your husband will find it hard (impossible   )  to resist the charms of the very cute ones who he will not fail to notice once you enter Nana & the Guess Bar.

I hope you won't be operating on the double standard of what is good for the goose isn't OK for the gander.
                          I believe that we are a smart and educated couple...
                          It means several things:
                          1) My other part, knows very well how to appreciate beautiful persons.
                          I was just saying that it never happen before.
                          2) I don't have any problem with double standard. He can do what he want (as long that he is sincere with me. ) Loyalty and sincerity have always been the cement of our couple.
                          3) When we have fun together we love the people with us to have fun with us and we respect them a lot, as much as we want them to respect us.

Comment

Nicely put...    
                            You two are going to fit in just fine, welcome to our world        
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(perth_couple @ Nov. 12 2008,15:59) Hi Nat and G (thats a bit creepy for those who know us!)

Go to Cascades and ask for Nadia or Fanta. Either of these grrls will more than fulfill your fantasy

Just be respectful, friendly and try to make things fun and we are sure you will have a ball...

If you go to Guess, Moo or Jenny either alone or together will also fit the bill and are lots of fun to be with...

Hope this helps,

Glenn and Natalie
                              Why Creepy?...

Thank you a lot for the advices.

Had a look on A.TS.
                              Gorgeous....
                              But I am not sure that my tiny playground could accomodate such monsters.
                              Not even talking about the backdoor....

Will have to think seriously about it...

Comment

Working...
                              X