Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it impossible to make friends with LB?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(kahuna @ Apr. 02 2009,13:53) An bit of an interesting tale but a bit off topic...Actually there ain't no fucking topic here
    but Baloney so I don't feel guilty...

I stop by Hemma Cabaret several times a week...During my stops for a beer or two,
    I've gotten to know the GG's in the bar...actually Nana Bar is to the right of the Cabaret...
    Owned by a very beautiful young GG whose name is Nana...TTChang take notice...

While I had never taken a ladyboy from the actual Cabaret, I have had visits from several of
    the ladyboys in the adjoining beer bars...

A new ladyboy in the Cabaret did catch my attention my last few visits and two evenings ago
    I spent some time staring at her...Apparently I wasn't being too discrete because one of
    the older GGs in Nana Bar noticed my stares and asked if I liked...and I said yes...and she
    replied, "That's my son."  Well she repeated the "my son" phrase many times during the
    course of the evening, until she finally had her son come down to sit with me...

Seemed a bit strange to ask Mama for permission to fuck her son...but I did...and she
    assured me that there was nothing wrong with taking her son to my room...

BTW...when we finally peeled all the makeup off, her son was very very hot...
    you old fukker lol i laughed my head of when i read this
    Thats what i call keeping it in the family old boy
    And to think when i used to say thai moms and dads tell there kids to be ladyboys i got flamed i love thailand TIT
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Apr. 02 2009,16:30) And to think when i  used to say  thai moms and dads  tell there kids to be ladyboys i got  flamed     i love thailand  TIT
      What are you basing this statement on? Surely anecdotal at best.

Comment

Many thanks for the people who replied me and gave me suggestions, Jadeite especially.^^
        In fact, I only want make frineds with her rahter than seek any pen pal via internet.
        Living nearby lb seems a good idea, but I already have job in my nation.
        If I moved to Thailand, I must be jobless becuse I totally don't know Thail language.- -
        However, I deeply thank Jadeite for providing me Thail language-learning website.^^
        If I have free time, I will try to learn Thail language.(It seems difficult for me.= =)
        In addition, I also thank EyeMahk for advice even conversation was a little bit rude.- -;
        Actually, I think I have to go to Tailand again with a view to seeing her.
        However, I am extremely afraid that she will turn me down. If she turned me down, that will totally break my heart.
        Now I have no faith that she is willing to make friends with me so that I am anguished now.
        I think I should spned some time on establishing my confidence.
        Anyway, I deeply thank people who encourage and advise me. Thank you for your mercies.

Postscript: I didn't know calling a ladyboy he or him will make her unhappy. If I hurt anyone on this forum, I am so sorry for that and never do wrong thing again.

Comment

Can you post a picture of her?

Maybe I can put in a good word for you.  

(In this culture, as in many, one often can use the services of a middleman, in issues regarding various types of relationships.)
          ...If I hurt anyone on this forum...
          Yes, you did ruffle more than a few feathers here.

But, we will try to go on, and live another day.
          "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
          I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

Maloney,

After re-reading your posts, I still do not sense that you are trying to pull our legs.

I actually think that you, or middleman, should make a plan, for her being approached.

Soon, I will give you a suggestion, regarding a simple message, that she is to be hand-delivered, by a middleman (or by you).
            (If you are present, when the letter is hand-delivered,
            then that will be OK.
            Your presence, is not the important thing here,
            but rather the message that you are trying to communicate:

You are offering her your friendship.
            And, you expect nothing in return.)

What do you think?

P.S. If you are not present when the message is hand-delivered, then it is best that a picture of you, accompanies your message. Yes?

"I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.

Comment

No wonder the Thais all think we are bonkers!

Comment

50 million Elvis fans Thais, can't be wrong.

Comment

Maloney,

If that ladyman has an account on a networking website (for Thais),
                  will that be of any help to you?

Do you have access to a person who is willing to translate,
                  from Thai, to your language?

It is possible, for an adequate middleman,
                  to re-introduce the both of you, to each other,
                  via a website, as mentioned.

Comment

Even the name of the cabaret would be a good start
                    x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

It sounds like you are applying for the job, abba.

Maloney...why do you wear that "shy" moniker like a ball and chain around your neck? Why would you choose to be depressed about the whole thing when you haven't even done anything in the first place? The response from the tour guide is not surprising....why would you ask her for advice anyway? It's time for you to start making different choices about yourself....you can do it.

You don't need a middleman either....

Comment

Thanks for people who give me useful advices and considerate encouragement.
                        Abba, Nanng, Alan, many thanks in advance.
                        However, things seem complicated and I have to think over what I should do.
                        If I need helps, I will call help for you.^^
                        All in all, thank you very much.^^

Comment

Working...
                        X