X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Introduction and thank you...

Before I start I would like to say thank you to all of who are paticipating here giving information and writing reports. It is a lot of work and there is a lot of info floating around that helps in almost every situation.

Thank you.

Well i am not to knew to the scene but I might be considered new to here and the people here :-) But that's all fine.
    I am 26 living and working in Switzerland in Zurich. Yeah right I am sure a lot of comments will be about that and wow guess, also working for a big financial institute that is NOT in the media nowadays as a software dev (Head) ;-) and yes I have another life than that :-) i do sports since i am 5 and hell it would kill me if I couldn't excerzise everyday.

Well i had my first encouter with a TS-Girl at the age of 16 and it became after 1.5 years a 2 year relationship. Well guess women still attract me because I am straight but it did work with real girls. Usually i miss the love and the closere as well as the times in bed. There is so much more that attracts me more to a TS than a real one :-)

A TS is just a woman in my eyes with great features and who is able to give you what you need and you are able to return it.

But also there have been bad times and even i was reading to be careful with bar girls who claim to love you, stupid me made the wrong choice and look at that within 2 years, blinded by love I spend around 25k on her... :-( sigh. Never again.

I did check the topics before and when I read them I smile or feel concerned. It depends :-) there is still a few things i have to learn though i have some experience but there is so much more.

Anyway I am pretty straight forward and often direct though I usually don't mean any harm. I hope to be able to add some value here and give you a good laugh or a thought to think about.
    Today, while driving home from work an old homeless man stepped out on front of my car. As I slammed on the brakes the man threw a bag of poo at my windscreen and shouted "Praise The Lord!" before carrying on as if nothing had happened.

Welcome on board & thanx for being so open & honest about your relationship with a TS.
    Hope you have many more stories to share with us

Seamus
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Welcome Donatello to the forum, and well done on been honest on your first post.

lets see how honest you will be in 6 months time
      i love t-girls

Comment

hehe okay seanbeag7... That's more than fair :-) :-)
        Today, while driving home from work an old homeless man stepped out on front of my car. As I slammed on the brakes the man threw a bag of poo at my windscreen and shouted "Praise The Lord!" before carrying on as if nothing had happened.

Comment

I am 26 living and working in Switzerland in Zurich... working for a big financial institute that is NOT in the media nowadays as a software dev
          Hello neighbor, colleague and co-worker!

Comment

Welcome Don.............

Being the age you are and having the job and income you do.............you will enjoy yourself immensely...............be careful out here big guy.....

We look forward to when you hit the ground running...........
            My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Guess i will be not around too much :-( income? Well thay goes away into my baby :-)) ( car ) hehe and the rest is drinks to get along with all troubles and personal things i do not want to mention though it is family based and hard just to bypeass it :-/

I am only human as all of us with needs and sorrows as well with a background that few or even most would say that is not true...

I am still smiling :-) and about to write someting :-) stupid paperwork :-((

Comment

A young beginner huh?!
                Ok..go on, go on..just don't fuck up with your job sending into bankruptancy another Lehman Bros. ending up in ANOTHER financial disaster..OK???!!!!
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

~ karma

Well, i guess that why you treat your next gf by cheating and lying.. again and again? I guess you make mistakes that why it happen. Sorry donatello

Originally posted by donatello View Post
                  Before I start I would like to say thank you to all of who are paticipating here giving information and writing reports. It is a lot of work and there is a lot of info floating around that helps in almost every situation.

Thank you.

Well i am not to knew to the scene but I might be considered new to here and the people here :-) But that's all fine.
                  I am 26 living and working in Switzerland in Zurich. Yeah right I am sure a lot of comments will be about that and wow guess, also working for a big financial institute that is NOT in the media nowadays as a software dev (Head) ;-) and yes I have another life than that :-) i do sports since i am 5 and hell it would kill me if I couldn't excerzise everyday.

Well i had my first encouter with a TS-Girl at the age of 16 and it became after 1.5 years a 2 year relationship. Well guess women still attract me because I am straight but it did work with real girls. Usually i miss the love and the closere as well as the times in bed. There is so much more that attracts me more to a TS than a real one :-)

A TS is just a woman in my eyes with great features and who is able to give you what you need and you are able to return it.

But also there have been bad times and even i was reading to be careful with bar girls who claim to love you, stupid me made the wrong choice and look at that within 2 years, blinded by love I spend around 25k on her... :-( sigh. Never again.

I did check the topics before and when I read them I smile or feel concerned. It depends :-) there is still a few things i have to learn though i have some experience but there is so much more.

Anyway I am pretty straight forward and often direct though I usually don't mean any harm. I hope to be able to add some value here and give you a good laugh or a thought to think about.

Comment

evana, that post was posted July 9, 2009, almost 6 years ago. It sounds like donatello wronged you - but perhaps it happened after his post here?

We don't get many posts from ts, so we would welcome your posts here!

Welcome to the forum evana, and I hope that you don't have your heart broken again.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                      evana, that post was posted July 9, 2009, almost 6 years ago. It sounds like donatello wronged you - but perhaps it happened after his post here?

Welcome to the forum evana, and I hope that you don't have your heart broken again.
                      Hey babe~ Thanks for the welcome

No worries about it tho. You will understand in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post

Maybe the board is responsible for creating Bad Boys....

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                          Maybe the board is responsible for creating Bad Boys....

HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                          X