X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Questions for Trip 2

Whats it like to spend Christmas and New Years in Pattaya? I am thinking that should be trip 2. Have always spent Christmas with family.
    TEXASMAC

I spent last Xmas and New Years in Pattaya...Had a great time...I'll be there again this year...

Lots of BMs...Lots of ladyboys...Lots of parties...Lots of fun...

I don't have much family so ain't much to miss at home...

Spending Xmas with a beautiful ladyboy beats the hell out of spending it with an old aunt who smells like mothballs...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

If you have extra time off around Christmas then that's it's an efficient use of vacation days.

But your airfare will be more expensive.

Make sure you reserve a room far in advance if staying between Dec 20 and Jan 15.

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 12 2009,15:20) Spending Xmas with a beautiful ladyboy beats the hell out of spending it with an old aunt who smells like mothballs...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

spent xmas/new year in BKK/Chiang Mai/Hua Hin this year and had a blast

Do it!!!!
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

I've been lucky enough to spend two Christmas and New Years in Bangkok with my regular lb and her friends. Much better than being at home!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I found air fare for $25.00 less than I did to go to the BIG BASH !!
              TEXASMAC

Comment

Then do it buddy and will hopefully see you there
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 12 2009,21:39) Make sure you reserve a room far in advance if staying between Dec 20 and Jan 15.
                  Dont know about Patts, but we were so stupid that we booked room in advance for our Phuket stay during backpacking in LOS in late dec/early jan. Pretty expensive (on backpackers budget). All the online bookin agencies gave us expensive options, and said everything booked because peak season. Fucking bullshit!

A lot of options available on arrival for a lot less money. We had to stop over Phuket on two occations where we hadn't pre booked. 500 baht for 2 people on Soi Sansabai for backpacker++ standard on one occation, and about 1000 for 3 star on the second occation, also Sansabai.

I got me an extra room on Nanai for a couple of days for some secret fun. Sssssh! Cost me 700 for a decent room to bring a sweetie with a lil something extra.

So that peak season never happened. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen this year either.

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jul. 12 2009,08:37) I found air fare for $25.00 less than I did to go to the BIG BASH !!
                    Great!

I just checked flights departung Saturday, Dec 19th from Houston (given your screen name) and returning Jan 3 from Bangkok and it looked expensive.

But departing on Christmas Day and returning on Sunday, Jan 10 is much cheaper.

Comment

(halla @ Jul. 12 2009,08:51) Dont know about Patts
                      Whether this high season is a boom or bust, Christmas week will be the bussiest week of the winter at Pattaya monger hotels.  

Prices at the PBR are the same for XMAS week as a week at the end of March so once the flight is booked I'd book the room if you know where you want to be.

Comment

I just checked flights from LAX to BKK for 12/15/09 and return 1/14/10...You can get
                        a decent flight for around 1200 USD...not cheap but I've paid much more during off
                        periods...And Sunday is not a good day to check ticket prices...The airlines usually
                        lower their fares on Mondays or Tuesdays...and raise them again on Fridays...

And PD is correct...Book a room early...The good ones will all be gone...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

My trip in May was about $1200.00 in plane fare and if I leave on 12-23-09 its close to the same. The choice is Christmas in LOS with beautiful Ladyboys or in Michigan with family freezing my ass of.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

I'd choose Upper Peninsula..................More LB for me
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(halla @ Jul. 13 2009,02:51)
                              (PigDogg @ Jul. 12 2009,21:39) Make sure you reserve a room far in advance if staying between Dec 20 and Jan 15.
                              Dont know about Patts, but we were so stupid that we booked room in advance for our Phuket stay during backpacking in LOS in late dec/early jan. Pretty expensive (on backpackers budget). All the online bookin agencies gave us expensive options, and said everything booked because peak season. Fucking bullshit!

A lot of options available on arrival for a lot less money. We had to stop over Phuket on two occations where we hadn't pre booked. 500 baht for 2 people on Soi Sansabai for backpacker++ standard on one occation, and about 1000 for 3 star on the second occation, also Sansabai.

I got me an extra room on Nanai for a couple of days for some secret fun. Sssssh! Cost me 700 for a decent room to bring a sweetie with a lil something extra.

So that peak season never happened. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen this year either.
                              Don't forget, last year was just after airport debacle so high season didn't happen

Comment

Working...
                              X